Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dealing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dealing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dealing with lost love, dealing with one sided love, dealing with depression and anxiety quotes, dealing meaning in hindi, dealing with people you can t stand 30,

• 16 Followers
  • 67 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rosy!

mute video

Subham Shiv

mute video

Ritz

Every career option has struggles. You will have to deal with struggles and number of failed attempts. So choose a career whose struggle and failed attempts you be happy dealing with. And even IF you dont get monetary success, you wont have any regret doing it and happy to have pursued it. Also you would be okay with living a simple life. #profession #Success #struugle #failed #Dealing #thoughtsofritz #yqbaba

read more
In any profession,
there is no guarantee of monetary success and fame,
but always the guarantee of struggles and number of failed attempts,
so choose a struggle you would enjoy dealing with. Every career option has struggles. You will have to deal with struggles and number of failed attempts. So choose a career whose struggle and failed attempts you be happy dealing with. And even IF you dont get monetary success, you wont have any regret doing it and happy to have pursued it. Also you would be okay with living a simple life.

#profession #success #struugle #failed #dealing #thoughtsofritz #yqbaba

SAKHAT LOUNDA

mute video

Agrawal Vinay Vinayak

I #Talk to #Myself because I like #Dealing with a better class of #people #selfconfidence #yqvinayvinayak #yqbaba

read more
I talk to myself because
I like dealing with a better
class of people I #talk to #myself because
I like #dealing with a better
class of #people    
#selfconfidence #yqvinayvinayak #yqbaba

Miss Dadwal

Words without feelings when you are just dealing...#feelings #Dealing #words #neither #yqbaba #yq #yqquotes

read more
Neither words holds meaning,
When we are dealing with feelings... Words without feelings when you are just dealing...#feelings #dealing #words #neither #yqbaba #yq #yqquotes

Alley Ample

#Dealing wd loneliness #parent #Poetry

read more
bohut si baatein kehni thi par 
sunne ko tu na tha
hothon pe nazm to tha par 
dhun me magan tu na tha
diwaron pe likh di thi kahani saari dard ki par
 padh ke unhe gumjada hone ko tu na tha
bohut si baatein kehni thi par 
sunne ko tu na tha

©Alley Ample #dealing wd loneliness

#parent

First Last

#revealit A crush is a leader who deals with crashes, heal or kill? ™¶°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°°~••~°÷°°~••~°÷°¶™ #crushin9words #leader #Leading #Dealing crash™🍷 #Spreadlove #wings #purposeoflife 🧚🕉️💓🆔🆒🆓💌

read more
 #revealit 
A crush is a leader who deals with crashes, heal or kill?
™¶°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°°~••~°÷°°~••~°÷°¶™
#crushin9words #leader #leading #dealing #crash™🍷 #spreadlove #wings #purposeoflife 🧚🕉️💓🆔🆒🆓💌

Smruti Ranjan Mohanty

#OpenPoetry

read more
#OpenPoetry SOMETHING I LOOK AT-126
BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY

Composed on the eve of 21st birthday of my son Satarudra Mohanty 

Happy birthday Titloo

My son! the time has come
people will call me by your name 
I will be identified through you
Nothing more a father needs when his son becomes his identity, his name is preceded and succeeded by his son's deeds 

Looking back everything seems satisfying.
I don't remember any occasion when 
you gave  me an opportunity to tell you anything.
All along you carried yourself and when you decided to be a doctor, my joy knew no bounds.I do admit whatever qualities you have in you are because of you and if you lack anything is because of me, my careless fatherhood.

Today is your birthday 
Let my years of life, wishes and prayers be with you.
Let God give you strength to fight against diseases, the eyes that never differentiate poor from the rich, the ears that listen to the voice of ailing humanity and the will to stand by them by all means putting aside your own comforts, likes and dislikes.
Be a poetry of dedication, an epitome of love and sacrifice, the harbinger of a new era.
Raise your voice of thunder against what is happening around, unethical practices and injustice and ensure that whoever comes to you never go unheard and unattended.
Disease is both a physical condition
and a state of mind.
Healing starts from the mind
Be a doctor of the body and mind!
Be patient with your patients.
Never tell anyone he is terminally ill,
there is no hope.
He will die before his death.
Before disease and death a doctor can hardly surrender and allow his patients do so.
If the doctor loses hope, who will stand by the patients.
Whatever may be the condition, tell your patients with a smile still there is hope and fight against the disease is on and will go on, just have faith in God.

Forget not! as a doctor you are only dealing with physical bodies, you are dealing with the sentiments, emotions and feelings of thousands of people who see God in you, for whom you are the lone saviour when they run through the worst phase of life, face to face with the stern and naked reality, with  no roof overhead and the earth below sinking.

Be with them in the moments of sorrow,
be in the heart of their hearts,
feel the agony, feel the distress, feel the pain.
Present yourself with a loving smile, a throbbing heart, a genuine concern and see the difference.
No therapy and medicine can match your body language and gestures.
Unconditionally love your patients, love the profession, you will see how beautiful and fulfilling life is.

Smruti Ranjan Mohanty©

poetry_hub

#Life with #Problems.. #Way of #Dealing with problems #Matters

read more
Noone's life is perfect 
Its depend on the one how he deal with..  #life with #problems.. 
#Way of #dealing with problems #matters
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification