Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best prophet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best prophet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about prophet meaning in hindi, prophet meaning in marathi, life of prophet muhammad video in urdu 10, kunya of prophet muhammad, akhlaq of prophet muhammad,

• 20 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Alim Uddin

Muhammad ki aamodsa huwa sara jahan roushan #Mohammed #allah #islam #quran #Muslim #islamicquotes #prophet #allahuakbar #islamic #शायरी

read more
mute video

Asif Hindustani Official

Assalamu Alaikum, Freinds ❤️ ( May peace be upon you) The holy month of fasting and cleansing our mind, body and soul is here. The opportunity to connect and reconnect on a deeper level with our creator is here. I'm humbled to share with you my rendition of "Fasalon ko Takalluf," a naat that not just brings nostalgia but also speaks to the spiritual beauty of visiting Mecca and Madina. This piece is close to my heart because I've been lucky enough to experience the transformative power of those #Trending #शायरी #ramadan #prophet #prophetmuhammad #AsifHindustani #ramadan2023 #FaslonkoTakalluf #MeccaMadina

read more
mute video

Mohd_Salman

mute video

Hira Vajahat

Hadith Weekend Reminder 

Reminder 62

Expiation for Gossip

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever has wronged his brother with regard to his honour or anything else, let him seek his forgiveness today, before there will be no dinar and no dirham, and if he has any good deeds to his credit they will be taken from him in a manner commensurate with the wrong he did, and if he has no good deeds, then some of his counterpart’s bad deeds will be taken and added to his burden.”[al-Bukhaari].  #hadithoftheday 
#islamtorescue 
#islamicwisdom 
#islamicmotivation 
#prophet 
#prophetmuhammad 
#islamictalks

Aditya Sen

Sometimes I just disappear into the desert,
An alien, austere land under the bright blue sky where the clouds dance rejoicing its shadows casted on barren earth and sometimes reflecting themselves at the horizon of emptiness.
Here I find my prophet in spiritual exile, awakened and parched. Sometimes I escape into the desert not to escape in isolation but to live in the reality of life. #YQBaba #Exile #Desert #Prophet

Sahaj Sabharwal

FILMY VIEW OF LIFE God is a compulsory FINAL EXAM Everyone must attempt Priest, Guru or Prophet are the TEACHERS These teachers claims to make you pass this exam of life easily by taking tuitions from them. But after experiencing their tuitions only, a student can provide feedback to upcoming students. Some of these teachers or their students are really good or sometimes bad and vice versa But taking tuitions is not compulsory #guru #SahajSabharwal #prophet #FilmyMeme #ProverbsWorld #filmyquotes

read more
FILMY VIEW OF LIFE
God is a compulsory FINAL EXAM
Everyone must attempt
Priest, Guru or Prophet are the TEACHERS
These teachers claims to make you pass this exam of life easily by taking tuitions from them.
But after experiencing their tuitions only, a student can provide feedback to upcoming students.
Some of these teachers or their students are really good or sometimes bad and vice versa
But taking tuitions is not compulsory
One can pass this exam without the help of a teacher on his/her own too. FILMY VIEW OF LIFE
God is a compulsory FINAL EXAM
Everyone must attempt
Priest, Guru or Prophet are the TEACHERS
These teachers claims to make you pass this exam of life easily by taking tuitions from them.
But after experiencing their tuitions only, a student can provide feedback to upcoming students.
Some of these teachers or their students are really good or sometimes bad and vice versa
But taking tuitions is not compulsory

Farman Mustafa ﷺ

وہ لوگ سامنے آئے
 جنکو حضور پاک صلى اللہ علیہ وسلم کے امتى ہونے پر فخر ہے.. 😘☝️

©Urdu Waqia Channel #islam
#prophet
#quran

#Light

Aleem Aamir Salati

#نوجوٹواردو #as They Say He came with The Book... Al Quran #prophet

read more
ُاتر  کر   ِحرا  سے ُسوئے قوم آیا 
ایک نسخہِ کیمیا ساتھ لایا
  #Prophet of Islam#
ﷺ

©Aleem Aamir Salati #نوجوٹواردو
#As They Say He came with The Book... 
Al Quran

Muhammed Tasnimuddin

We love the India most 
No one can love India this much because

Our honour, ambassador of peace prophet sws said that

Hubbul watani nisful imaan

Means love of country is the half of faith. 

We love the prophet sws most&his words are the crown of my head. #prophet#peace#sayingson#patriotism
#peace

Muhammed Tasnimuddin

#Independence #prophet sallallahu alaihivasallampatriotic song#ullamaeqbal# Mushtaq Ahmed #KaleemRaza writer# #Song

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification