Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best prophetmuhammad Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best prophetmuhammad Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to follow up like a pro, injeel was given to which prophet, injeel was revealed to which prophet, prophet muhammad quotes about love, thyroid ki pro,

• 22 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Naim Hussain_313

Arman

DIGITAL ISLAMIC WORLD

Asif Hindustani Official

Shaad Ahmad

हम को जज़ा मिलेगी मोहम्मद के 'इश्क़ की दोज़ख़ के आस-पास भी लाया न जाएगा ~ पीर नसीरुद्दीन नासिर #pirnaseeruddinnaseer #pirnaseeruddin #prophetmuhammad #Miladunnabi #12RabbiulAwwal #सरकार_की_आमद_ #सरकार_की_आमद_मरहबा

read more
हम को जज़ा मिलेगी मोहम्मद के 'इश्क़ की 
दोज़ख़ के आस-पास भी लाया न जाएगा 
~ पीर नसीरुद्दीन नासिर

#सरकार_की_आमद_मरहबा

©Shaad Ahmad 

हम को जज़ा मिलेगी मोहम्मद के 'इश्क़ की 
दोज़ख़ के आस-पास भी लाया न जाएगा 
~ पीर नसीरुद्दीन नासिर
#pirnaseeruddinnaseer
#pirnaseeruddin 
#prophetmuhammad

Arshad Ali

Anita Jangra

Aakif S

Asif Hindustani Official

Assalamu Alaikum, Freinds ❤️ ( May peace be upon you) The holy month of fasting and cleansing our mind, body and soul is here. The opportunity to connect and reconnect on a deeper level with our creator is here. I'm humbled to share with you my rendition of "Fasalon ko Takalluf," a naat that not just brings nostalgia but also speaks to the spiritual beauty of visiting Mecca and Madina. This piece is close to my heart because I've been lucky enough to experience the transformative power of those #Trending #शायरी #ramadan #prophet #prophetmuhammad #AsifHindustani #ramadan2023 #FaslonkoTakalluf #MeccaMadina

read more

Abid

#prophetmuhammad #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqtales #yqislam The prophet Muhammad is not the prophet of Muslims alone.. He is a prophet for the whole of mankind, if u believe him it is for your own good, if u dont then you decide your own fate. The Almighty has given mankind a brain to think, decide and act.

read more
Na ho jiska koi apne begaane me
Pukaar le unhe kisi bahane me,
Wo Salaam ka jawab agar de de to, 
Nikhar jayegi taqdeer is zamane me.
Muhammad hi to momino ki jaan hai, 
In pe Naazil hua Apna Quraan hai
Wo Rabb hai jo yaqeenan Ar rahman hai,
Or ye mehbuub Rasool e khuda hamara Imaan Hai.
(Salalaaho alaihi wa sallam)  #prophetmuhammad #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqtales #yqislam
The prophet Muhammad is not the prophet of Muslims alone.. He is a prophet for the whole of mankind, if u believe him it is for your own good, if u dont then you decide your own fate. The Almighty has given mankind a brain to think, decide and act.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification