Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best livelong Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best livelong Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jehnny beth to love is to live, quote love life you live, life quotes to live by, where do you live ka matlab kya hota hai, love the life you live quotes,

• 45 Followers
  • 78 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vikram jat

mute video

Karthi Keyen

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." —Mahatma Gandhi

©Karthi Keyen #walkingalone #livelong#enjoy#timedontstop#keepmoveon

Telugu Best

mute video

cressy adoline

A Happpppyyy happy birthday to u Bala BalaGanesh A A🤩🤩🤩 Right now my mind is not in the state of writing any poem n if I try hard it ll be so worse 😜🤣 ,so I can't write any poem for u now, u must accept my wishes in words alone ok bro! Let me say some sweet, awesome words for the birthday boy which are true too!!! BALA, #Happy #Wish #livelong #brothersisterlove #birthdaybro

read more
Hey
Birthday
Boy🤩 A Happpppyyy happy birthday to u Bala BalaGanesh A A🤩🤩🤩

Right now my mind is not in the state of writing any poem n if I try hard it ll be so worse 😜🤣 ,so I can't write any poem for u now, u must accept my wishes in words alone ok bro!

Let me say some sweet, awesome words for the birthday boy which are true too!!!

BALA,

Saniya Shah

mute video

Shweta Gupta

If I will live till 2100, I will make the history of being long lived! #2100 #livelong #quoteliners #yqbaba #oneliners #oldie

Phanindra Ganesh

I don't have a LOVE STORY
but
I have A LIFE STORY
It is with YOU #love #life #stories #you #me #relationship #philosophy #YQbaba #livelong #inspiration

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

#happybirthdaymahi #livelong Happy Birthday captain ji Forever your fan #msdian_forever#cricketlove Hello Resties! ❤ We are back with another Happy birthday to Captain Cool, MS Dhoni! 😊 #MSDhoni #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #rzdeardhoni

read more
You are the inspiration for the millions of cricket lovers
Your life will be a complete motive for all of us .
Your Energy your patience the way you stay cool makes us joyful 
Your life is an absolute example for making things the best 
You are a batsman with excellence !!
words are never enough for your greatness ❣️  #happybirthdaymahi #livelong
Happy Birthday captain ji 
Forever your fan #msdian_forever#cricketlove
Hello Resties! ❤

We are back with another 

Happy birthday to Captain Cool, MS Dhoni! 😊

harshit rastogi

#Happy birthday suhail #YQbirthday #godbless #livelong

read more
On this day A hero was born.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Suhail 🎂🎁 #happy birthday suhail
#yqbirthday #godbless #livelong

Shikha Mishra

ख़ुदा तुम्हें दुनिया के हर ग़म से बचाए,
तुम्हारी ज़िन्दगी चांद तारों से सजाएं,
हक़ीक़त में बदल जाएं तुम्हारे सारे ख़्वाब,
कुछ यूं ख़ुदा तुम पर अपनी नेमत बरसाए। #birthdaywisn #birthday #smwishes #livelong #blessings #loveforbro #yqhindi #yqdidi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification