Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best longdistancefriendship Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best longdistancefriendship Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mumma love me long time, long i love you quotes for her, long distance love missing you quotes, as long as you love me, love you long time saying,

• 18 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Jyoti Jamlingappnavar

The Graceful Armour This is the best book to gift your long distance friend or soulmate. This book is also good for people who cannot express their love to their bestfriend but want to do it. It consists of different themes such as love, romance, friendship, hope, motivation, etc... #thegracefularmour #longdistancerelationship #longdistance #longdistancefriendship #expressing #romance #booklover #bookreading #Love

read more
mute video

Sushmitha S

mute video

Sakshi Vashist

It's said distance
Makes the heart fonder
And silence 
Makes a relationship stronger
But what can one do
When the strength
Comes only from 
Hearing your own voice
For longer and longer 
Period of time
You've just been gone two days
But I can already feel
I am in a maze
There is no clarity
No security in what I do
If you're not beside me
And staying far away!

— % & Come back.

#comeback #longdistancerelationship #longdistancefriendship #comebackhome #comehome #stayaway #dontgo

Vidhya Sri

There are times when you don't know, the reason behind your falling tears.
It slowly trickles down your cheeks and reminds you of your unsung prayers!

At that time my little girl, don't feel sad and lose hope,
Since separation is matter of mere distance and time, and I know you will surely cope!! Hopes to meet u soon!

#longdistancefriendship #onesidedlove #separationhurts #lovedairies #yourquotebaba #yourquotelove #yourquotefriendship #yourquotedidi

Mazhar Hossain

I have two kind of friends

One whom I have not seen or chatted with for months now but when we talk the bond seems as strong it has ever been.

And then the other, whom I meet very often and call randomly and with them too i feel a connection.

It isn't necessary to have a  particular type of friend in your life.
A friend no matter how close or how far he/she is, will stay if they are meant to. #friendship #friends #longdistancefriendship #onecallaway #yqbaba #yqletter #yqtales #mazharhossain

Poonam Patra

Ki Dosti Ki Hai To Nibhaani Padegi,
Dosti Ki Hai To Nibhaani Padegi.......
Aaj Uss Saale Ne Text Nahi Kiya Mujhe 
Lagta Hai Almond Bhijwani Padegi........ #friendshipgoals #longdistancefriendship 
#ajeebdosti #yqbaba #yqdidi 
#jagrutiwrites

Nikesh Bharane

का कुणास ठाउक मागील दोन-तीन दिवसांन 
पासून तुझी आठवण खुप येत आहे . 
सांगायचं म्हटलं की उगाचच 'सेंटी' वैगरे झाल्या 
सारखं वाटतं म्हणुन काही बोललोच नाही. 
पण खरंच मैत्री मधील हा 'लाॅन्ग डिस्टंस' पहिल्यांदाच अनुभवत आहे.
'इच्छा हि तुला भेटण्याची होत आहे, 
नेत्र व्याकुळ हे तुला बघण्यास होत आहे, 
कर्ण हे आतुरले आहे तुझं आवाज ऐकायला, 
होनार मन तृप्त आता भेटुनीच तुला.' ❤ For my lovely Bestie 👫👬
#मैत्री #व्याकुळ #आठवण #yqbaba #yqmarathi #yqtaai #quotesofnikesh #longdistancefriendship

Ujjwal kesarwani

Dear best friend💙❤ #friendsforever #longdistancefriendship

read more
Dear Best Friend,
I don't need to post pics with you to show how close you are to me.
Its much like being close to your soul, and you don't need pics with your soul to feel close. Dear best friend💙❤
#friendsforever #longdistancefriendship

Prahlad Singhania

Happy friendship Day!!!

God has never given chance to anyone to choose their parents, siblings and cousins. But he has given the liberty to choose 'Friend' . A true friend is like a candle who lightens your life as same as candle lightens the atmosphere. A friend is someone with whom you can share your darkest secrets and the only one whom you believe that he will always there for you in the toughest hour of your life. A friend is the one who has the ability to make you a better version of yourself.
I only want to tell my lovely friends that "Thank you so much for being there, I love you all" Happy friendship day!!!!!

#yqbaba #yqdidi #friends
#friendshipday #friendsforever 
#friendsforlife  #longdistancefriendship 
#schoolfriends

Drg

Our conversations usually started with sharing memes. There were no boring ‘hellos and how are you..’ We’d randomly text about something funny and then burst into puddles of laughter. While appreciating each other for being there, even virtually, led us down our memory lane, where we lingered long enough sharing stories, without the intention of getting to know each other. Perhaps, unintentionally we did want to share our true selves. He’d ask absurd questions and have equally silly answers to those; ways he knew to make me laugh! We’d talk for hours and hours together about the Universe, the stars, the moon and our existence, until our eyelids felt heavy and we drifted off to sleep without a sweet goodnight wish but with happy hearts. #conversations #virtualfriendship #longdistancefriendship #love #memes #yqbaba #drglove #drg_virtualove
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification