Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best drg_virtualove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best drg_virtualove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about drg to pdf, drg meaning, drg group, drg drsya viveka, drg i66a,

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Drg

Sometimes I type out, 
'Will you stay?', 
backspace it & send 
you a meme instead; 
wishing that someday 
you'd hear my erased 
words & say, 'I'll always 
be there for you.' Will you stay?

#willyoustay #meme #erased_words #writingresolution #366days366quotes  #yqbaba #drg_virtualove 

7/366

Photo: self-clicked

Drg

Keep it simple! Connect without conditions ❤️ Adore without attachments ❤️ #अजनबी #Connections #Adore #attachments #keepitsimple #yqdidi #yqbaba #drg_virtualove

read more
कभी कभार कोई अजनबी, 
अपना ना होकर भी 'अपना सा'
महसूस करा जाता है..
दो पल की बातों में, 
उम्र भर की मुस्कान दे जाता है.. Keep it simple!
Connect without conditions ❤️
Adore without attachments ❤️

#अजनबी #connections #adore #attachments #keepitsimple #yqdidi  #yqbaba #drg_virtualove

Drg

#sacrifice #sleep love #longdistancerelationship #longdistancelove #yqbaba #drglove #drg_virtualove Photo credits: pascalcampionart instagram handle

read more
.. and then you sacrifice
your love for sleep for 
the one you Love.. #sacrifice #sleep #love #longdistancerelationship #longdistancelove #yqbaba #drglove #drg_virtualove 

Photo credits: pascalcampionart instagram handle

Drg

..and then you sacrifice your love for sleep for the one you love.. ~drg ☺️❤️ #timezones #distance love #longdistancerelationship #longdistancelove #yqbaba #drglove #drg_virtualove Photo credits: pascalcampionart instagram handle

read more
Time zones can keep us
away from sleep but
not from each other ..and then you sacrifice your love for sleep for the one you love.. ~drg ☺️❤️

#timezones #distance #love #longdistancerelationship #longdistancelove #yqbaba #drglove #drg_virtualove 

Photo credits: pascalcampionart instagram handle

Drg

Our conversations usually started with sharing memes. There were no boring ‘hellos and how are you..’ We’d randomly text about something funny and then burst into puddles of laughter. While appreciating each other for being there, even virtually, led us down our memory lane, where we lingered long enough sharing stories, without the intention of getting to know each other. Perhaps, unintentionally we did want to share our true selves. He’d ask absurd questions and have equally silly answers to those; ways he knew to make me laugh! We’d talk for hours and hours together about the Universe, the stars, the moon and our existence, until our eyelids felt heavy and we drifted off to sleep without a sweet goodnight wish but with happy hearts. #conversations #virtualfriendship #longdistancefriendship #love #memes #yqbaba #drglove #drg_virtualove

Drg

Without you.. I'll never laugh the same again.. #Memes #laughter #Happiness love #yqbaba #drglove #drg_virtualove

read more
I thought, memes were the 
reason for my laughter. But 
ever since you drifted away, 
they have lost meaning in 
my life. Now I realize, sharing 
that laughter with you made 
me happy in true sense.  Without you.. I'll never laugh the same again..

#memes #laughter #happiness #love #yqbaba #drglove #drg_virtualove

Drg

Until we meet again ❤️😊 Preposterous- irrational, foolish #Reunite #Preposterous #naivety #Irrationallove #yqbaba #latenightmusings #drg_virtualove

read more
Every time I come across 
a relatable post or meme, 
my fingers habitually press 
the share button and selects 
your name. But just when I'm 
about to send, a nerve impulse 
discards the post and saves it 
for later. In a hope, that someday 
we'll reunite with our preposterous 
selves and be able to share this 
naivety again. Until we meet again ❤️😊

Preposterous- irrational, foolish

#reunite #preposterous #naivety #irrationallove #yqbaba #latenightmusings #drg_virtualove

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification