Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best asmitamohanty Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best asmitamohanty Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about asmita singh 390, happy birthday asmita 210, asmita singh, asmita sharma, asmita kumari,

• 2 Followers
  • 65 Stories

Author Asmita Mohanty

इस नज़्म के जरिए तुम्हें एक बात कहते हैं, लो हम तुम्हें बेईमान कहते हैं, यूं तो कोई जान ले ना सका हमारी, और जो लेकर गया, हम उसी को जान कहते हैं हमारी.. तुम में तुम रहते तो अच्छा होता, हम में हम रहते तो अच्छा होता, ना जाने क्यों जान लिया तुम्हें इतना, #Star #asmitaamohantyy #asmitamohanty #writerasmitamohanty #poetryofasmitamohanty #emotionismbyasmita #authorasmitamohanty #endlessmoonlightbyasmitamohanty

read more
इस नज़्म के  जरिए तुम्हें एक बात  कहते हैं, 
लो  हम तुम्हें बेईमान कहते हैं, 
यूं तो कोई जान ले ना सका   हमारी, 
 और जो लेकर गया, 
हम उसी को जान कहते हैं हमारी.. 
तुम में तुम रहते तो अच्छा होता, 
हम में हम रहते तो अच्छा होता, 
ना जाने क्यों जान लिया तुम्हें इतना, 
तुम अजनबी होते तो ही अच्छा होता...

©authorasmitamohanty इस नज़्म के  जरिए तुम्हें एक बात  कहते हैं, 
लो  हम तुम्हें बेईमान कहते हैं, 
यूं तो कोई जान ले ना सका   हमारी, 
 और जो लेकर गया, 
हम उसी को जान कहते हैं हमारी.. 
तुम में तुम रहते तो अच्छा होता, 
हम में हम रहते तो अच्छा होता, 
ना जाने क्यों जान लिया तुम्हें इतना,

Author Asmita Mohanty

#alone I have a tendency to hold on too tightly, to people, to places, and to moments, stretching out all of the goodness until the final breaking point. I wish letting go wasn’t so emotionally strenuous. But I hold on out of fear - a fear of good stories coming to a close and a fear of releasing relationships that once meant the world to me.And while this is daunting, I guess I’m realizing that maybe it can also be kind of magical. Because even though we might not experience the very same feeli #asmitamohanty #asmitamohantyquotes #writerasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita #authorasmitamohanty

read more
//the new beginning might be magic//

©asmitamohanty #alone I have a tendency to hold on too tightly, to people, to places, and to moments, stretching out all of the goodness until the final breaking point. I wish letting go wasn’t so emotionally strenuous. But I hold on out of fear - a fear of good stories coming to a close and a fear of releasing relationships that once meant the world to me.And while this is daunting, I guess I’m realizing that maybe it can also be kind of magical. Because even though we might not experience the very same feeli

Author Asmita Mohanty

तब हम वक़्त से फुर्सत चुराकर एक दूजे से बातें करते थे, 
अब तो फुर्सत  तो भी सोचकर बातें करते हैँ.... 

©asmitamohanty #feather 
#authorasmitamohanty   #asmitamohanty  #asmitamohantyquotes  #writerasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #

Author Asmita Mohanty

#Morning You cannot control the randomness of the life or any of its fickle flashes, Someday you will wake up to heaviness in your bones and Breathe the hurt from your lungs, On other days You will rejoice, You will laugh with all the vigor in your body. #asmitamohanty #asmitamohantyquotes #writerasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita #authorasmitamohanty

read more
©asmitamohanty #Morning You cannot control the 
randomness of the life
 or any of its fickle flashes, 
Someday you will wake up to heaviness in your bones  and
Breathe the hurt from your lungs, 
On other days You will rejoice,
You will laugh with 
all the vigor in your body.

Author Asmita Mohanty

Author Asmita Mohanty

🌸🌸 Happy you 🌸🌸 . Have you ever thought? What if, the pain, a person is feeling is inked on his or her skin the very moment he feels it? Would then, human around you would be concerned about you, how you felt or give you promising words or would put efforts to listen to you? Imagine, every reason what is giving you those aches would be inked on your skin, and faded eventually, as you felt better. Think, how many tattoo you would have on your skin permanently that never faded with time? I, gene #asmitaamohantyy #asmitamohanty #writerasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita #emotionismbyasmita #authorasmitamohanty

read more
©asmitamohanty 🌸🌸 Happy you 🌸🌸
. Have you ever thought?  What if, the pain, a person is feeling is inked on his or her skin the very moment he feels it? Would then, human around you would be concerned about you, how you felt or give you promising words or would put efforts to listen to you?
Imagine, every reason what is giving you those aches would be inked on your skin, and faded eventually, as you felt better.
Think, how many tattoo you would have on your skin permanently that never faded with time? 
I, gene

Author Asmita Mohanty

We do not like to be touched on few places. right? there are few places where we do not want anyone to touch. we do not like those places to be touched . we do not want that places to be visible to the world. we ourselves do not want to think over it. we ourselves do not want to touch it but ,then why ?why is it so that those places are touched by people whom we expect would give us comfort those places? It hurts as if sprinkling of sodium on it. It hurts like pouring of acid on human skin. T #asmitamohanty #asmitamohantyquotes #writerasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #authorasmitamohanty #artistasmitamohanty #bloggerasmitamohanty #emotionismbyasmit

read more
//Value your Worth// We do not like to be touched on few places. right? there are few places where we do not want anyone to touch.
we do not like those places to be touched .
we do not want that places to be visible to the world.
we ourselves do not want to think over it.
we ourselves do not want to touch it but ,then 
why ?why is it so that those places are  touched by people whom we expect would give us comfort those places? It hurts as if sprinkling of sodium on it.
 It hurts like pouring of acid on human skin.
T

Author Asmita Mohanty

©asmitamohanty #authorasmitamohanty   #asmitamohanty  #asmitamohantyquotes  #writerasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita
#mirakeewords

Author Asmita Mohanty

Author Asmita Mohanty

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification