Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best googleasmita Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best googleasmita Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you love me google, i love you google, kya ho raha hai google, ko to google, to my google account,

• 1 Followers
  • 47 Stories

Author Asmita Mohanty

#Morning You cannot control the randomness of the life or any of its fickle flashes, Someday you will wake up to heaviness in your bones and Breathe the hurt from your lungs, On other days You will rejoice, You will laugh with all the vigor in your body. #asmitamohanty #asmitamohantyquotes #writerasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita #authorasmitamohanty

read more
©asmitamohanty #Morning You cannot control the 
randomness of the life
 or any of its fickle flashes, 
Someday you will wake up to heaviness in your bones  and
Breathe the hurt from your lungs, 
On other days You will rejoice,
You will laugh with 
all the vigor in your body.

Author Asmita Mohanty

We do not like to be touched on few places. right? there are few places where we do not want anyone to touch. we do not like those places to be touched . we do not want that places to be visible to the world. we ourselves do not want to think over it. we ourselves do not want to touch it but ,then why ?why is it so that those places are touched by people whom we expect would give us comfort those places? It hurts as if sprinkling of sodium on it. It hurts like pouring of acid on human skin. T #asmitamohanty #asmitamohantyquotes #writerasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #authorasmitamohanty #artistasmitamohanty #bloggerasmitamohanty #emotionismbyasmit

read more
//Value your Worth// We do not like to be touched on few places. right? there are few places where we do not want anyone to touch.
we do not like those places to be touched .
we do not want that places to be visible to the world.
we ourselves do not want to think over it.
we ourselves do not want to touch it but ,then 
why ?why is it so that those places are  touched by people whom we expect would give us comfort those places? It hurts as if sprinkling of sodium on it.
 It hurts like pouring of acid on human skin.
T

Author Asmita Mohanty

I love this time of the year. The winters!! Most people complain about the days being shorter, how early the night paints the sky in raven, blue, and violet colors, but not me; I feel more alive when it’s dark. The weather is as close to perfection as it will ever get. It seems like everything I touch, everything I inhale, everything that makes contact with my skin, with my mouth, with my mind, is infused with nostalgia. For what was, for what wasn’t, for what could be, for what is yet to be. Maybe we find hope in lights, yet, darkness & cold are powerful symbols of intense emotions. It’s also always around this time of year that I notice my dreams becoming more vivid, that I wake up remembering them in accurate detail, like they were just events from the previous day. It's surprising, how it makes me feel more alive after I am awake. The winters, makes you more vulnerable rather making you cold and emotionless. The warmth of fire, the fragrance of your blanket, the coffee beans, the old photographs, memories - happy & tainted, few old tracks ; this season brings so much with it. #nojotophoto #positivequotes #Asmita #asmitaamohantyy #asmitamohanty #asmitamohantyquotes #poetryofasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita #authorasmitamohanty

read more
 I love this time of the year.
The winters!! Most people complain about the days being shorter, how early the night paints the sky in raven, blue, and violet colors, 
but not me; 
I feel more alive when it’s dark. The weather is as close to perfection as it will ever get.
It seems like everything I touch, everything I inhale, everything that makes contact with my skin, with my mouth, with my mind, is infused with nostalgia. For what was, for what wasn’t, for what could be, for what is yet to be.
Maybe we find hope in lights,  yet,  darkness & cold are powerful symbols of intense emotions.
It’s also always around this time of year that I notice my dreams becoming more vivid, that I wake up remembering them in accurate detail, like they were just events from the previous day. It's  surprising,  how it makes me feel more alive after I am awake.  The winters,  makes you more vulnerable rather making you cold  and emotionless. 
The warmth of fire,  the fragrance of your blanket,  the coffee beans,  the old photographs,  memories - happy & tainted, few old tracks ;  this season brings so much with it.

Author Asmita Mohanty

// Happy new year, 2020 // 🌸 I hope that this year you will let go of all the things that took a little bit of your spirit away. I hope that you will begin to do things that light fires in your soul and make you feel as though you’d rather be doing nothing else. I know this year was tough, but think of all of the great lessons learned and how much you’ve grown as a person . now you are better prepared for tough times, you are more equipped with emotional resilience, and have mastered the abil #nojotophoto #positivequotes #asmitaamohantyy #asmitamohanty #asmitamohantyquotes #writerasmitamohanty #poetryofasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #authorasmitamohanty

read more
 // Happy new  year,  2020 // 🌸
I hope that this year you will let go of all the things that took a little bit of your spirit away. I hope that you will begin to do things that light fires in your soul and make you feel as though you’d rather be doing nothing else.

I know this year was tough, but think of all of the great lessons learned and how much you’ve grown as a person . now you are better prepared for tough times, you are more equipped with emotional resilience, and have mastered the abil

Author Asmita Mohanty

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 . Cities live in me.... the culture, the vibrant colours of cities, the earthly fragrance of the soil, the essence of affection & love in the air, of these cities.... the energies that people carry.... there's so much in these cities that makes me more than happy, that allows me. To take that mile... the citylights glows brighter everyday and gives hope to several hearts. The dreams that lives in me, is empowered by the force of these gala megalopolis. Prett #nojotophoto #Asmita #asmitaamohantyy #asmitamohanty #asmitamohantyquotes #writerasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita

read more
 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Cities live in me....  the culture,  the vibrant colours of cities,  the earthly fragrance of the soil,  the essence of affection & love in the air, of these cities....  the energies that people  carry.... there's so much in these cities that makes me more than happy,  that allows me. To take that mile...  the citylights glows brighter everyday and gives hope to several hearts. The dreams that lives in me,  is empowered by the force of these gala megalopolis. Prett

Author Asmita Mohanty

#asmitaamohantyy  #asmitamohanty  #asmitamohantyquotes  #writerasmitamohanty #poetryofasmitamohanty #positivequotes #googleasmitamohanty #googleasmita  #bloggerasmita #wordpress

Author Asmita Mohanty

#asmitaamohantyy  #asmitamohanty  #asmitamohantyquotes  #writerasmitamohanty #mirakeewords #mirakeeworld #poetryofasmitamohanty #positivequotes #googleasmitamohanty #googleasmita #asmita #bloggerasmita #wordpress #writersinn #writersofinstagram #poetess #emotionism #emotionismbyasmita #likesforlikes  #followforfollowback  #instagram  #instagramers

Author Asmita Mohanty

>>swipe>> . Maybe I’m not very good at understanding love,l. But I do know that I love the way the sun diffuses rays of yellow, orange, pink across the skyline as it sinks. I am in love with the calm of a cool seaside breeze, I love quiet moments where I find a sense of peace. I highly love the poetry found in autumnal trees, I love the vivid splendor in their crimson, golden leaves.I love the way the rain pitter patters . Maybe I’m not very good at understanding love, after all. But I do k #Instagram #writersofinstagram #poem #poetess #nojotophoto #positivequotes #wordpress #likesforlikes #Mirakeeworld #instagramers #followforfollowback #Asmita #asmitaamohantyy #asmitamohanty #asmitamohantyquotes #writerasmitamohanty #mirakeewords #poetryofasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita #writersinn #emotionism #emotionismbyasmita

read more
 >>swipe>>
Maybe I’m not very good at understanding love,l. But I do know that I love the way the sun diffuses rays of yellow, orange, pink across the skyline as it sinks. I am in love with  the calm of a cool seaside breeze, 
I love quiet moments where I find a sense of peace.
 I highly love the poetry found in autumnal trees, I love the vivid splendor in their crimson, golden leaves.I love the way the rain pitter patters .
 Maybe I’m not very good at understanding love, after all. But I do k

Author Asmita Mohanty

Author Asmita Mohanty

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification