Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mondaythoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mondaythoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about monday love quotes, monday to sunday spelling, monday to sunday, monday love message, isharay mon ki bhore,

• 36 Followers
  • 58 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ananta Dasgupta

"When you are unable to untangle the worldly difficulties, leave everything to HIM". I have heard this million times. 
Here, I am, helpless and blank, leaving everything to you. I have taken some choices from which I cannot step back. Now, it's upto you, where you will take me through.

©Ananta Dasgupta #mondaymood #MondaySpeaks #mondaymorning #mondaythoughts #mahadev #Mahadev❤ #anantadasgupta

Mohammed osman

Monday though 😃 😄 😁 😆 #mondaythoughts #MondayMotivation #Money #Comedy

read more
mute video

WelcomeToDivaJunction

mute video

Monika Monu

Our Relationship
Was something
Which meant
Everything to me
And
Nothing to him #relationship #everything #nothing #yopowrimo #yqbaba #mondaythoughts #mind_of_quotes_

Balasiya Brothers

mute video

Ar. Smitha

Is rang badalte duniya mein kya tera hai kya mera hai... #MondaySpeaks #mondayblues #mondaythoughts #weekstart #lifequotes #lifelessons #colorsoflife

read more
The sky today showed the same colors
you showed once to me.  Is rang badalte duniya mein kya tera hai kya mera hai... 

#mondayspeaks #mondayblues #mondaythoughts #weekstart #lifequotes #lifelessons #colorsoflife

Ar. Smitha

हम में दिल्लगी है क्या, 
या दिल्लगी में हम, 
नशे में दिल है क्या, 
या दिल में नशा, 
कुछ समझ नहीं आ रहा।  #mondaymood #mondaythoughts #mondayvibes #mondayblues #life #smithasunkara 

PC: Pinterest

Ar. Smitha

Love has no 
boundaries
But life has.  Good morning☀ #mondaymorning #mondaythoughts #goodmorning #morningvibes #yqbaba

Ar. Smitha

Keep moving, 
The day you are still and stagnant, 
The demons of negativity will seize you. 
The devils will eat you. 
A dead soul, in a fossil.  #mondaymotivation #mondaythoughts #goodmorning #morningmotivation #lifelessons #lifequotes #yqbaba

Ar. Smitha

बदलते रंगों के साथ उनका 
वजूद सामने आता रहा
दिल में उनके, इश्क़ हमारे लिए 
कम होता हुआ नज़र आता रहा #lovequotes #lovetales #mondayblues #mondaythoughts #ishq #rang #yqdidi #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification