Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best soulwritings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best soulwritings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about soul love quotes, soulmate love quotes, landscape of the soul, soulmate meaning in hindi, happy soul quotes,

• 8 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Lipsa..👰

Heartly invite for collab... #simplewords #LoveStory #yqbaba #soulwritings #aradhyaqoutes #FirstLove #yqdidi #yqdidi5 YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with abhimanyu sharma thanks for inviting 😊😊 Collaborating with Aradhya 😍 see tadka😁😁

read more
वो हमारे नादानियों पर भी अपना इश्क़ लुटाते रहे
अपने प्यार भरी निगाहों से हमको निहारते रहे
हम रोकते भी तो ख़ुद को कैसे रोकते
वो बड़ी इत्मीनान से नज़ाकत के साथ अपने
 लबों का जाम पिलाते रहे।। Heartly invite for collab...
#simplewords #lovestory #yqbaba #soulwritings #aradhyaqoutes #firstlove #yqdidi #yqdidi5 YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  abhimanyu sharma thanks for inviting 😊😊
Collaborating with  Aradhya 😍 see tadka😁😁

Shiv Anand

Existing in adverse  conditions  will win    breath #varshquotes#soulwritings#yqbaba#yqquotes#philosophicallytrue #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Varshitha Machupalli

Shiv Anand

Collaborate and share your views about a woman's pain.It is a rapid collaboration task.The best collaborator's name will be mentioned on this quote.Hurry up!! #varshcollab#soulwritings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Varshitha Machupalli

read more
woman can with stand & go beyond any thing.
elastic was designed after seeing woman withstanding properties.  Collaborate and share your views about a woman's pain.It is a rapid collaboration task.The best collaborator's name will be mentioned on this quote.Hurry up!!
#varshcollab#soulwritings #YourQuoteAndMine

Shiv Anand

#LifeAndDeath#varshquotes#soulwritings#yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Varshitha Machupalli

read more
live like a lion :  live king size 
its certain  just ignore nd live.  #lifeanddeath#varshquotes#soulwritings#yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

Shiv Anand

Collaborate and share your notions when your breath is paused.I would mention the names of best 5 collaborators in one of my posts #varshcollab#varshquotes#soulwritings#yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Varshitha Machupalli

read more
I pray god to revive 
my sub conscious  mind look around u
my stopped heart try take your name 
my pulse wants to react nd tend towards you  Collaborate and share your notions when your breath is paused.I would mention  the names of best 5 collaborators in one of my posts 
#varshcollab#varshquotes#soulwritings#yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

Shiv Anand

#translation#varshquotes#soulwritings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Varshitha Machupalli

read more
 courage & love co exists  and  both  

phenomenon are spontaneous  
  #translation#varshquotes#soulwritings #YourQuoteAndMine

shanmugi B P

Most complicated and difficult task.... 17/366 #yqbaba #shanmugi #366days366quotes #writingresolution #soulwritings #fireinheart

read more
Sometimes, the most difficult task is to shut ur mouth and control all your emotions, bad flashbacks, feelings of that one person when u are in anger...!!! Most complicated and difficult task....

17/366
#yqbaba #shanmugi #366days366quotes #writingresolution #soulwritings #fireinheart

shanmugi B P

Collaborate and share your notions when your breath is paused.I would mention the names of best 5 collaborators in one of my posts #varshcollab#varshquotes#soulwritings#yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Varshitha Machupalli #shanmugi #yqbaba

read more
Our memories beating in my heart is paused...!!! Collaborate and share your notions when your breath is paused.I would mention  the names of best 5 collaborators in one of my posts 
#varshcollab#varshquotes#soulwritings#yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Varshitha Machupalli #shanmugi #yqbaba

streak of faith😌

किसी दिन बैठो साथ
तुमको दिल का हाल बताऊ
करोगे फिर मिलने की फ़रियाद
कुछ ऐसा आधा राज़ बताऊ

streak of faith😌 #darkestthoughts #faith #DarkestHour #raazebayaan #raaz_ki_baat #alonebutenough #soulwritings  #soulfulquotes #soulfulvoice 

#ShiningInDark

Komal Maheshwari

Ishq Ki Hamare Bas Itni Si Kahani Hai,
Tum Bichhad Gaye Ham Bikhar Gaye,
Tum Mile Nahin
 Aur...
Ham Kisi Aur Ke Huye Nahi...!!
                                           ....pri@72 #HEART_BROKEN #soulmate #soulwritings #souloflove #pyar_ke_alfaz #Dil__ki__Aawaz #shayerilovers #poetry_addicts 

#dilbechara
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification