Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best RuskinBond Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best RuskinBond Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about vagrants in the valley by ruskin bond, john ruskin arts and crafts, ruskin bond quotes on nature, ruskin bond quotes, ruskin bond books for kids,

• 47 Followers
  • 48 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearruskinbond • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ It's Ruskin Bond's birthday, today. Ruskin Bond is counted among the most beloved authors. With his soulful words, he has delighted the readers of every age. So today on his birthday, let's write a letter to him. ✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #RuskinBond #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
You had explored all the nights of "whispers in the dark", expecting us to get scared!

But we love to read it with joy!

Your words gave life to your adventures!
 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearruskinbond • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

It's Ruskin Bond's birthday, today. 
Ruskin Bond is counted among the most beloved authors. With his soulful words, he has delighted the readers of every age. So today on his birthday, let's write a letter to him. ✨

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Uvarani jaganathan

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATthosewhodontread • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ “Book readers are special people, and they will always turn to books as the ultimate pleasure. Those who do not read are the unfortunate ones. There’s nothing wrong with them; but they are missing out on one of life’s compensations and rewards. A great book is a friend that never lets you down. You can return to it again and again and the joy first derived from it will still be there.” - Ruskin Bond It's Ruskin Bond's #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #RuskinBond #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
are blind by heart!  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATthosewhodontread • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

“Book readers are special people, and they will always turn to books as the ultimate pleasure. Those who do not read are the unfortunate ones. There’s nothing wrong with them; but they are missing out on one of life’s compensations and rewards. A great book is a friend that never lets you down. You can return to it again and again and the joy first derived from it will still be there.” - Ruskin Bond

It's Ruskin Bond's

Uvarani jaganathan

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATpastwithus • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ “The past is always with us, for it feeds the present." - Ruskin Bond It's Ruskin Bond's birthday, today. Ruskin Bond is one of the most beloved authors. With his soulful words, he has delighted the readers of every age. So, today on his birthday, let's dedicate a prompt to him. ✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #RuskinBond #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
To remind us who we are!
What we are and
How we are !  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATpastwithus • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

“The past is always with us, for it feeds the present." - Ruskin Bond 

Ruskin Bond is one of the most beloved authors. With his soulful words, he has delighted the readers of every age. So, today on his birthday, let's dedicate a prompt to him. ✨

Springblossoms

Be kind. You will surely be happy ☺️🌼✨ #WorldKindnessDay #Happiness #alittlebookofhappiness by #RuskinBond life #blessings #yqbaba

read more
     Be kind. You will surely be happy ☺️🌼✨

#worldkindnessday #happiness

#alittlebookofhappiness by #ruskinbond 

#life #blessings #yqbaba

Chitra Iyer

Today, in #dndpoetocracy we have India's most celebrated storyteller, Ruskin Bond. We have taken the prompt lines from his book "The India I love." In this collection of prose and poems written specially for this book, Ruskin Bond looks back on his unique relationship with the country and its people, from the time he turned his back on the West and came home, still only a boy, to take up the challenge of being a writer in a changing India. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and dedicate this #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #RuskinBond #yqdnd #dndgrassistillgreen

read more
where the aroma of unity lingers
where spirituality is the
only known religion
where compassion reigns supreme
and humanity resides,
I wish to revive myself and
make my home there
 Today, in #dndpoetocracy we have India's most celebrated storyteller, Ruskin Bond. 

We have taken the prompt lines from his book "The India I love." In this collection of prose and poems written specially for this book, Ruskin Bond looks back on his unique relationship with the country and its people, from the time he turned his back on the West and came home, still only a boy, to take up the challenge of being a writer in a changing India.

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and dedicate this

Sakshi Vashist

For anyone who didn't get the reference, plz Google - Night Train at Deoli #RuskinBond #fangirl #FAN . #Train #Journey #Station #chat #Talk #story #NAPOWRIMO 2

read more
I blame it on Bond
He started it with Deoli
Now I wait at every station
For someone to chat with
A mother
A handsome lad
Or even a coolie

For anyone who didn't get the reference, plz Google - Night Train at Deoli
#RuskinBond #fangirl #fan
#train #journey #station #chat #talk #story #NaPoWriMo #2

Quote.Of .My.Thought

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATthosewhodontread • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ “Book readers are special people, and they will always turn to books as the ultimate pleasure. Those who do not read are the unfortunate ones. There’s nothing wrong with them; but they are missing out on one of life’s compensations and rewards. A great book is a friend that never lets you down. You can return to it again and again and the joy first derived from it will still be there.” - Ruskin Bond It's Ruskin Bond's #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #RuskinBond #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Don't know
How to write OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATthosewhodontread • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

“Book readers are special people, and they will always turn to books as the ultimate pleasure. Those who do not read are the unfortunate ones. There’s nothing wrong with them; but they are missing out on one of life’s compensations and rewards. A great book is a friend that never lets you down. You can return to it again and again and the joy first derived from it will still be there.” - Ruskin Bond

It's Ruskin Bond's

Quote.Of .My.Thought

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATpastwithus • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ “The past is always with us, for it feeds the present." - Ruskin Bond It's Ruskin Bond's birthday, today. Ruskin Bond is one of the most beloved authors. With his soulful words, he has delighted the readers of every age. So, today on his birthday, let's dedicate a prompt to him. ✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #RuskinBond #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Yes...
It's always with us 
We have to learn to live with that
By putting aside
And 
Move forward OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATpastwithus • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Ruskin Bond is one of the most beloved authors. With his soulful words, he has delighted the readers of every age. So, today on his birthday, let's dedicate a prompt to him. ✨

Madhu Jain

read more
it fades but never leaves OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATpastwithus • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Anuj Jain

The room on the roof Littered with books and unwashed clothes my room on the roof was a delight to be in. The mornings saw the sunshine peeping through the crack of the window illuminating the table clock which had ceased to work but still lying there where i had kept it when it was purchased. Along with that ray came the melodious chirpings and warbles of my winged and furry friends who pitter pattered on my window and pecked on the pane for their daily fix of water and grain. All through the #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #RuskinBond #yostowrimo #TheRoomontheRoof #anujstories

read more
The room on the roof

Littered with books and unwashed clothes my room on the roof was a delight to be in.
The mornings saw the sunshine peeping through the crack of the window illuminating the table clock which had ceased to work but still lying there where i had kept it when it was purchased.
Along with that ray came the melodious chirpings and warbles of my winged and furry friends who pitter pattered on my window and pecked on the pane for their daily fix of water and grain.
All through the day it remained closed but to be lit up with the blush of the setting sun that saw the squirrels dashing for a last fill from the crumbs of breads and nuts i provided.
The moon occasionally came in through the window but mostly it were the spangle of the glittering stars that soothed the soul. 
But this room now had to be renovated and i was concerned about my daily visitors.
The problem was soon solved with a dedicated perch and feeding bowl designed for them outside my room and a large window so that all the visitors need not be disappointed.
The clothes will they find a new place that i doubt. The room on the roof

Littered with books and unwashed clothes my room on the roof was a delight to be in.
The mornings saw the sunshine peeping through the crack of the window illuminating the table clock which had ceased to work but still lying there where i had kept it when it was purchased.
Along with that ray came the melodious chirpings and warbles of my winged and furry friends who pitter pattered on my window and pecked on the pane for their daily fix of water and grain.
All through the
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification