Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheRoomontheRoof Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheRoomontheRoof Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a mass is suspended from the roof of a car, agone meaning in the poem rain on the roof, rain of the roof poet name, rain of the roof summary, the rain on the roof,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #yostowrimo #TheRoomontheRoof #chitstory We live in an independent row house on the outskirts of the city that has been the envy of everyone who visits us or is known to us. I was the lone child and the apple of my pop's eye. When I turned 16 he decided to gift me something unique and constructed a room on the roof that could be accessed by a staircase from behind the house. I was overjoyed and it became my regular go to place, my haunt, whenever I needed to keep away from

read more
THE ROOM ON THE ROOF

Hey, wanna try your luck in my er. room? Rush to the caption.. #yqbaba #shortstory #yostowrimo #theroomontheroof #chitstory

We live in an independent row house on the outskirts of the city that has been the envy of everyone who visits us or is known to us. I was the lone child and the apple of my pop's eye. When I turned 16 he decided to gift me something unique and constructed a room on the roof that could be accessed by a staircase from behind  the house.

I was overjoyed and it became my regular go to place, my haunt, whenever I needed to keep away from

Anuj Jain

The room on the roof Something did happen to me somewhere that robbed me of confidence and courage and left me with a fear of discovery and change and a positive dread of everything unknown that may occur. It was my dream to have a room of my own and when my parents actually made one for me on the roof I was overjoyed. Teen age is one of the most excitingly boring and anxiety filled period of life. Being alone was a blessing. I was relieved that now there won't be my mom's constant harangue to #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #TheRoomontheRoof #anujstories

read more
THE ROOM ON THE ROOF

In Caption The room on the roof

Something did happen to me somewhere that robbed me of confidence and courage and left me with a fear of discovery and change and a positive dread of everything unknown that may occur.
It was my dream to have a room of my own and when my parents actually made one for me on the roof I was overjoyed.
Teen age is one of the most excitingly boring and anxiety filled period of life.
Being alone was a blessing.
I was relieved that now there won't be my mom's constant harangue to

Anuj Jain

The room on the roof Littered with books and unwashed clothes my room on the roof was a delight to be in. The mornings saw the sunshine peeping through the crack of the window illuminating the table clock which had ceased to work but still lying there where i had kept it when it was purchased. Along with that ray came the melodious chirpings and warbles of my winged and furry friends who pitter pattered on my window and pecked on the pane for their daily fix of water and grain. All through the #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #RuskinBond #yostowrimo #TheRoomontheRoof #anujstories

read more
The room on the roof

Littered with books and unwashed clothes my room on the roof was a delight to be in.
The mornings saw the sunshine peeping through the crack of the window illuminating the table clock which had ceased to work but still lying there where i had kept it when it was purchased.
Along with that ray came the melodious chirpings and warbles of my winged and furry friends who pitter pattered on my window and pecked on the pane for their daily fix of water and grain.
All through the day it remained closed but to be lit up with the blush of the setting sun that saw the squirrels dashing for a last fill from the crumbs of breads and nuts i provided.
The moon occasionally came in through the window but mostly it were the spangle of the glittering stars that soothed the soul. 
But this room now had to be renovated and i was concerned about my daily visitors.
The problem was soon solved with a dedicated perch and feeding bowl designed for them outside my room and a large window so that all the visitors need not be disappointed.
The clothes will they find a new place that i doubt. The room on the roof

Littered with books and unwashed clothes my room on the roof was a delight to be in.
The mornings saw the sunshine peeping through the crack of the window illuminating the table clock which had ceased to work but still lying there where i had kept it when it was purchased.
Along with that ray came the melodious chirpings and warbles of my winged and furry friends who pitter pattered on my window and pecked on the pane for their daily fix of water and grain.
All through the

Ankit

THE ROOM ON THE ROOF 

The top floor with two mid-sized rooms are alloted to me for stay and study and be self. The interesting part of rooftop room is it behaves like the hour of the day; with colder breeze in the morning and striking sunlight glazing eyes; with heat like the afternoon sun standing up on our heads; with the red sun setting around the horizon the room loses its warmth, and like darkness of night it accompanies me with a view of universe and stars. In the terrace sits many green beings with gleaming blooms of rainbow; rooftop room is different, difference is experienced not known. #TheRoomontheRoof #RuskinBond #ShortStory #YoStoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification