Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best singlemother Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best singlemother Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me sing is love, me sing along to, me i fall in love with you every single day, i fall in love with you every single day, sin theta is equal to,

• 17 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satish Chandra

#joy #yqbaba (YourQuote Baba) #singlemother #MothersStruggle_HatsOff 💐🙏🏻💐 #FreakySatty

read more
The feeling of Joys was seldom in her life,

Being a single mother to three children
was always an intimidating task for her.

#joy

#YQbaba (YourQuote Baba)

#SingleMother

#MothersStruggle_HatsOff 💐🙏🏻💐

Gaurav Dutta

Who defined "Father" needs to be always Male. Happy Father's day to all single moms. #singlemother #happyfathersday #father #mother #yqbaba #oneliner #gauravdutta #bedifferent

Gaurav Dutta

Who defined "Father" needs to be always Male. Happy Father's day to all single moms. #singlemother #happyfathersday #father #mother #yqbaba #oneliner #gauravdutta #bedifferent

Bharath Nandibhatla

If you really believe in circles, why don't you come back? As my child, maybe? #singlemother #circles

read more
I remember going with you,
to that bangle factory.
All dark and lifeless.
You'd make bangles with clay,
mould them into such perfect circles.

You never knew what 
a circle meant, though. 
Yet, you made sure I knew.

If I look back at it now,
You dealt mostly with circles.
Bangles at the factory, zeroes at home,
dark circles from those sleepless nights,
all of them, perfect circles.

So much for losing that one red circle,
between your brows, Sindhoor, 
as they call it.
That one circle that counts, 
for a woman, as they say it. 
But, is it? Is it, really?

You made bangles all day,
but you'd never wear them.
And to top all of it,
you had me, a mess of a child.

You were a single mother.
I was a single child.
You made bangles.
You never broke them.
I made promises.
I'd never have broken them.

But you chose to leave,
to meet my father.

I had promises to keep,
but you chose to sleep. If you really believe in circles,
why don't you come back?
As my child, maybe?
#SingleMother #Circles

Diwa

of young mothers, especially single ones. challenge of the day. #iswear #Mother #singlemother #yopowrimo #yqbaba

read more
" i solemnly swear 
that i will protect you; 
as much as i can, 
with everything i have, 
and with all that i am. 
i shall give up my life, 
for you. i promise. 
so, help me, God, " 

another young mother 
tells her little baby; 
as they face a society 
that tends to judge, 
more than understand. of young mothers, especially single ones. challenge of the day.

#iswear #mother #singlemother #yopowrimo #yqbaba

Harshita Dawar

#singlemother #proud #Women #Bond #yqbaba #yqdidi Written by Harshita ✍️✍️ #jazzbaat उंगली ना उठा, उठा भी तो किसी ना गिरा, एक उंगली उठाई तो ३तेरी तरफ भी है, कैसे भूल जाते हो,

read more
Written by Harshita ✍️✍️
#Jazzbaat
उंगली ना उठा,
उठा भी तो किसी
को ना गिरा, एक उंगली
उठाई तो ३तेरी तरफ भी है,
कैसे भूल जाते हो,
कुसूर कुबूल अपना ख़ुद का
दूसरे पर कैसे लगाते हो।
यूं लोगों में गिनती ना कर
जो दूसरों पर निर्भर रहते है।
हम कौन नहीं,हम हम है
ख़ुद से ही पहचान है।
उंगली ना दिखा,
ख़र्च करना है तो
कमाने की भी ताकत
दिखा।
अपनी आंखो में ख़ुद
की इज्ज़त बना।
अपनी ज़िन्दगी की
पतवार थामली मैने
वालिदैन का फ़र्ज़ 
के पदवी अकेले
मां होकर सम्भाल
ली मैनें।
     #singlemother #proud #women #bond #yqbaba #yqdidi
       Written by Harshita ✍️✍️
#Jazzbaat
उंगली ना उठा,
उठा भी तो किसी
ना गिरा, एक उंगली
उठाई तो ३तेरी तरफ भी है,
कैसे भूल जाते हो,

amar gupta

Time has ceased since you (my 24-year-old son) shifted to Delhi for your one-year job. It feels like the clock’s ticking but the time has lost its pace. Time is waiting for you to return somewhat like me. Like every day, I still wake up at 7 a.m. The first thing that comes into my mind is waking you up from your sleep. I walk up to your room to find you but silence replaces it. Void, without you. This place feels home no more. Just empty walls staring at me. Your fifteen minutes call resembl #Son #dedicated #yqbaba #letter #singlemother #longform #yqparentnaama

read more
World through a mother's eye.
( Dedicated to all sons who live away from their family.) Time has ceased since you (my 24-year-old son) shifted to Delhi for your one-year job. It feels like the clock’s ticking but the time has lost its pace. Time is waiting for you to return somewhat like me. 

Like every day, I still wake up at 7 a.m. The first thing that comes into my mind is waking you up from your sleep. I walk up to your room to find you but silence replaces it. Void, without you.

This place feels home no more. Just empty walls staring at me. Your fifteen minutes call resembl

Shruti Gupta

Time has ceased since you (my 24-year-old son) shifted to Delhi for your one-year job. It feels like the clock’s ticking but the time has lost its pace. Time is waiting for you to return somewhat like me. Like every day, I still wake up at 7 a.m. The first thing that comes into my mind is waking you up from your sleep. I walk up to your room to find you but silence replaces it. Void, without you. This place feels home no more. Just empty walls staring at me. Your fifteen minutes call resembl #Son #dedicated #yqbaba #letter #singlemother #longform #yqparentnaama

read more
World through a mother's eye.
( Dedicated to all sons who live away from their family.) Time has ceased since you (my 24-year-old son) shifted to Delhi for your one-year job. It feels like the clock’s ticking but the time has lost its pace. Time is waiting for you to return somewhat like me. 

Like every day, I still wake up at 7 a.m. The first thing that comes into my mind is waking you up from your sleep. I walk up to your room to find you but silence replaces it. Void, without you.

This place feels home no more. Just empty walls staring at me. Your fifteen minutes call resembl

Itzz Rajatt

He was moving abroad and she was hoping her son would purchase two tickets.

{From the diaries of single mothers.} #singlemother #yqbaba

Itzz Rajatt

She was forced to move to the mental asylum by her son because she had the Multiple Personality Disorder.
She was okay when she played the role of mother and father in his childhood.

*Single Mothers* #yqbaba #yqdidi #singlemother
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification