Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenthingsgowrong Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenthingsgowrong Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about things to do when bored at home, things to do when bored, other things remaining unchanged when in a country, cute things guys do when they like you, when,

• 41 Followers
  • 42 Stories

Ewa Regmi

#Collab and share what do you do #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
wait for the right time!  #Collab and share what do you do #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vibha Saroj

#Collab and share what do you do #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine #Destiny Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
take a minute and think,
maybe it's not the way you planned
but destiny have it's way of giving blessing in disguise.
 #Collab and share what do you do #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine
#destiny

Bikash Burnwal

#Collab and share what do you do #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Motivation #Motivationalquote

read more
Don't leave it like a loser, 
Just make it ethical like a 
winner. 
An incomplete target can 
never make you successful. #Collab and share what do you do #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #motivation #motivationalquote

Monika Monu

#Collab and share what do you do #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Promise to stay here. 

I may push you away
My anxiety and insecurities
May pull us apart
But please stay here, hold me
Cause I need you to stop me
From falling into this
Void of darkness. #Collab and share what do you do #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

True Words... #Collab #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I isolate myself.
This neither make it right
nor make it worse. True Words...
#Collab #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

#Collab and share what do you do #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine #Msj #msjquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You don't need to go wrong with them. #Collab and share what do you do #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine #msj #msjquotes

Major Mystique

read more
Just take a short break
You shall grow strong 
From seeds of mistake #Collab and share what do you do #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

#Collab and share what do you do #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Endure

read more
I pray Lord hanu🙏 to give me fortitude to endure and fight all the illnesses of life positively. #endure and fight, aren't they seeming to be contradictory # sometimes contradictions have miracle. 
🙏 #Collab and share what do you do #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and share what do you do #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #personalspace

read more
I prefer to embrace my 
own self... #Collab and share what do you do #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#personalspace

Marufa Mazumder

#Collab and share what do you do #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes

read more
I turn right❕ #Collab and share what do you do #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification