Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gravity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gravity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the value of acceleration due to gravity, you felt the gravity of tempered grace, madness is like gravity, a victim of gravity, joints in gravity dam,

• 56 Followers
  • 85 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kaushal Kumar

#gravity ki ma bahanGolden Navbharat Actors Raj Tilak Chandan Kumar Shivam Bharti #Comedy

read more
mute video

Heartless

Broken💔Heart Neha verma Rakesh Srivastava Reeda कुमार रंजीत (मनीषी) खुद से अनजान #HUmanity #विचार #gravity

read more
mute video

Sunita Pathania

#astrology #Science #Language #gravity Knowledge #sunitapathania #inspirationalquotes #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish Ritu Tyagi Neelam Modanwal Ravi vibhute M@nsi Bisht एक अजनबी शीतल चौधरी(मेरे शब्द संकलन ) vineetapanchal Niaz (Harf) Prisha.....Ishika प्रशांत की डायरी Anil Ray poonam atrey Mili Saha Bhavana kmishra ᴩᴏᴏᴊᴀ ᴜᴅᴇꜱʜɪ AbhiJaunpur -hardik Mahajan Anshu writer Ranjit Kumar Lalit Saxena Das Sumit Malhotra Sheetal Sana naaz. Banarasi.. Jugal Kisओर Sita Prasad Suresh Gulia D #Thoughts

read more
mute video

indefinite_mirage

Garden of Eden. #Garden #Eden #forbiddenlove #Milton #Issac #Scientists #gravity Love #Apple #New UnHeardकवि Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete Bhagyashree Jena #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Puja Shaw

When You genuinely love someone 
No matter how much in fuss you are,

Gravity of that person inclines You Towards Them 
At the end of the day, No matter what...!!

©Puja Shaw #Love #nojotoenglish #4liner #gravity #fuss #life

Arshi Dokadia

People say working against gravity is hard. No. You can hold your steps. It is falling with the thrust of gravity your true self is tested. Your control determined.  #yqbaba #control #gravity

Springblossoms

Hello writers! Madly in love with this image😍❤❤ It's been dark since last few days due to rain, clouds and mist in some places. So is this picture. What does it remind you of? Come up with a quote or story related to this picture and we will give shout-out to three writers at 12.30 AM, 2nd March. #walkinyellow #Nature #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #gravity #newwritersclub #picsays

read more
When this solitude path takes me to the nature,
Opening various wonderland for my soul; 
I love this misty darkness cuddling around me.
These dense woods spreading 
More denser to my mind,
Blooming vast shade of serenity. 
Getting lost to these greens I feel more safe, joyful and
Feeling of togetherness with this aesthetic world.
The dancing black clouds and that soothing breeze 
Playing around pulls me more towards the 
Bestowed nature's beauty.
When the rain drops touch my skin;
The child in me starts playing
With capturing the moist
Aroma of land and rain
Along the chirping birds,
I feel blessed to get lost
In gravity of magical nature.

Hello writers!
Madly in love with this image😍❤❤

It's been dark since last few days due to rain, clouds and mist in some places. So is this picture. What does it remind you of?

Come up with a quote or story related to this picture and we will give shout-out to three writers at 12.30 AM, 2nd March. 

#walkinyellow

Mathan kumar G

#you #gravity #Value

read more
You are the sun's gravity that holds my planets of consciousness in a definite orbit to revolve around you. #you #gravity #value

ALOK

WHY GRAVITY IS ALSO FELT IN THE PAIN IN ONE'S HEART? #gravity #pain #heart #feel #sciencequotes

Satish Chandra

Sabse jyada kisi ki lanka lagi hai to wo hai #gravity It feels like :- "Gravity filmon ke liye tu to haanikaarak hai, humpe thodi daya to kar hum film-makers hain." 😂😂😂😂😂 #yqbaba #sattypun

read more
PHYSICIST - Physics never fails.🤗

SOUTH INDIAN CINEMA - Fuck off.👻

ROHIT SHETTY - Bitch Please.😎 Sabse jyada kisi ki lanka lagi hai to wo hai #Gravity

It feels like :-

"Gravity filmon ke liye tu to haanikaarak hai,
humpe thodi daya to kar hum film-makers hain."

😂😂😂😂😂
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification