Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pendownfeelings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pendownfeelings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pen hookah shop near me, makhfi was the literary pen name of, the red pen, evebot printer pen price in india, sarki pend manufacturer in maharashtra,

• 10 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Nidhi Adhyaru

Sweet Sour

Here in my hometown
summer is not going to set in
sun has lost his warmth
clouds all above just you imagine a shape
wind has being playing at lot
noon has been too peaceful
birds do singing on trees all day long
I relish each moment alongside window whole day 
I relive my childhood again during lockdown. #pendownfeelings #lockdown #workfromhome #yourthoughts #wordstoexpress #justwriting

Sweet Sour

I try to pen down few words running in my mind beautifully and just want to connect with you my friend. #pendownfeelings #pen #connectthehearts #connection #friends #friendship #yqbaba #yqdidi

Bizz_are_ Soul

It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes #pendownfeelings

read more
When I am writing,
I fight with my mind,
war against my pen
to pen down the best words,
expressing the best feelings... It's #poemtime. Write a poem that begins with #whenimwriting.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#pendownfeelings

Nidhi Adhyaru

थक जाताहै आदमी अक्सर
सब कुछ सहकर।
आखिर वह रो देता है। 
 #sadquotes #pendownfeelings #yqdid

Nidhi Adhyaru

तुम दिल से जीना छोड दो,
लोग hurt करना छोड़ देंगे। #दिल_की_बात #pendownfeelings #yqdidi #yqbaba #storyline

Nidhi Adhyaru

सबकुछ निश्चित है,
फासला तो बस दिमाग की उपज है ।  #cinemagraph #अंतर #yqdidi #yqbaba #pendownfeelings #paidstory

Nidhi Adhyaru

Many time you fail to explain what you want to say what you really feel.
But every time a person was understand what they think. #untoldstory #yqbaba #pendownfeelings #yqqoutesdairy

Akshaya

ILLUSION-LOVE❤ To all healing hearts out there Don't try to forget stuffs rather accept😌❤ #yqbaba #lovelife #pains #breakups #heartandsoul #pendownfeelings

read more
Heart is ready to heal
Soul is still in search of the illusion ILLUSION-LOVE❤

To all healing hearts out there
Don't try to forget stuffs
rather accept😌❤

#yqbaba

Siddharth Sirsat

Sometimes, I desire to pen down
To let my words fall short.
A place without any book of ink,
A human diary meant to stay within my world #yqbaba #pendownfeelings #mentor #diary
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification