Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best decidedtoleave Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best decidedtoleave Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about decided meaning in hindi, decide meaning in hindi, decided in hindi, of heaven and hell decide they are both satisfied lyrics, not yet decided meaning in marathi,

• 42 Followers
  • 45 Stories

Rohitt Rajputt

Ewa Regmi

#Collab and share what would you say to someone who’s #decidedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dare not to look back again...
Because you know it's not good for you that's why you decided to leave! #Collab and share what would you say to someone who’s #decidedtoleave  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Lavish Goyal

#Collab and share what would you say to someone who’s #decidedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
You can leave its your will
But always remember one thing
You will try to find someone like me definately and may be that day frustate #Collab and share what would you say to someone who’s #decidedtoleave  #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

#Collab and share what would you say to someone who’s #decidedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
You can leave its your will
But always remember one thing
You will try to find someone like me definately and may be that day frustate #Collab and share what would you say to someone who’s #decidedtoleave  #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

Bikash Burnwal

#Collab and share what would you say to someone who’s #decidedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #selfrespect #Value #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
Then just leave, don't go back everytime by sacrificing your self respect. Everyone has their own likes and dislike, if they don't give the value you deserve then their is no mean to stay more. If they are showing you attitude then show them yours. Make your self respect your first priority. #Collab and share what would you say to someone who’s #decidedtoleave  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #selfrespect #value #yqbaba #yqtales

Atishay jain

#Collab and share what would you say to someone who’s #decidedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Then I will try my best to make it change
Otherwise, I will change #Collab and share what would you say to someone who’s #decidedtoleave  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
Believe to someone easily.. #Collab and share what would you say to someone who’s #decidedtoleave  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

#Collab and share what would you say to someone who’s #decidedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# I don't know why I wrote a note on breakup 😁😀.... It has been too much love philosophical for many days... Now I tried something breakup philosophy 😎😁

read more
Then go.... Who has stopped you😎
You were just graffiti cum vandalism which could imprint just for short span of time in my life.... My love and my life deserves someone honest....😏😏
Don't worry I have already published obituary news of your lies, deception in newspaper...at least do a favor to me... Attend funeral of your lies.. RIP lies of Mr. Deceiver 😁😁 #Collab and share what would you say to someone who’s #decidedtoleave  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# I don't know why I wrote a note on breakup 😁😀.... It has been too much love philosophical for many days... Now I tried something breakup philosophy 😎😁

Marufa Mazumder

#Collab and share what would you say to someone who’s #decidedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbabachallenge #yqbaba

read more
U can
I was,am nd will remain
 happy !! #Collab and share what would you say to someone who’s #decidedtoleave  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbabachallenge #yqbaba

Poonam Suyal

read more
It's ok if that's what you wanted
I did everything....
to make our relationship work
But you rather....
took me for granted
Then you yourself decided to leave....
It was actually necessary....
To get out of the negativity,
that surrounded
 #Collab and share what would you say to someone who’s #decidedtoleave  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification