Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nightdiaries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nightdiaries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Priya Pal

Alok Jain

Go deep in your emotions, hardwork & dedication, not in your ego, jealousy & greed. #quoteoftheday #nightdiaries #nightquotes #quotewriting #anthology

read more
Go deep in your emotions, hardwork & dedication, not in your ego, jealousy & greed. Go deep in your emotions, hardwork & dedication, not in your ego, jealousy & greed.

#quoteoftheday #nightdiaries #nightquotes #quotewriting #anthology

Alok Jain

You can pretend to be great in front of the whole world, but remember that your mirror will always show your true face. #quoteoftheday #nightdiaries #nightquotes #analogy #bookwriting #writersofinstagram #motivationalquotes

read more
You can pretend to be great in front of the whole world, but remember that your mirror will always show your true face. You can pretend to be great in front of the whole world, but remember that your mirror will always show your true face.

#quoteoftheday #nightdiaries #nightquotes #analogy #bookwriting #writersofinstagram #motivationalquotes

Pardeep Biswas

मुझे मालूम है कि नहीं जी सकता उसके बिना.

हाल ऐसा उनका भी है बस है किसी और के लिए #dedicated #missing #nightdiaries #tourjalandhar

Ruchi

and some people are present in our life only to witness our happy days... #unspokenwords #unsaidfeelings nojoto #nojotoenglish #nojotoapp #Moon #nightthoughts #nightdiaries WOD

read more
Moon   Your presence in my life is similar to that of moon,
on the moon lit night of my happiness 
you make it double by your sugar coated sweet words, 
when I am hit by the storm of sadness 
and as the night starts being darker 
you start fading away.... 
-Ruchi. and some people are present in our life only to witness our happy days... 
#unspokenwords #unsaidfeelings #nojoto #nojotoenglish #nojotoapp #Moon #nightthoughts #nightdiaries #WOD

Ruchi

Every night I wait for 
People to be sound asleep 
So that I can unlayer the 
"Everything is fine with me"
And give myself time to 
cherish every happy moments,
regret over wrong decisions,
understand my mistakes,
Cry over the things gone wrong 
And again learn to smile. 
Because masking in front of
others is easier than explaining 
how we actually feel!
           -Ruchi #nightdiaries#lostinlove#nojoto#nojotoenglish#mysoul

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification