Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mummasgirl Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mummasgirl Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mumma love me long time, i love you dad and mum, mum and dad i love you, love you mum and dad, i love you mum poem,

• 18 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Namrata Sanade

Malu S

"Looking into my mother's eyes is like looking into the depths of the universe. May her strength, her love, her devotion, her fears, and her spirit be reflected in mine."❤️

©Malu S #mummasgirl

Anica Jeslyn

Mothers are a blessing from GOD above! #MothersDay loveumaa❤️ #mummasgirl #mummyscooking

read more

Kowsika Nataraj

Happy Mother's day #MothersDay #MOTHERSLOVE #Mother love #mummasgirl #mummy #truelove

read more
“My mother is a walking miracle.”

©Kowsika Nataraj Happy Mother's day
#MothersDay #Motherslove #mother #love #mummasgirl #mummy #truelove

Shubhi Mahajan

Participate in this #doublecollab by Rest Zone. #rzfib is here for you to add your words! 😊 #behindeverythereis #mummasgirl #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
successful person

💛 Mumma.💛

- Shubhi Participate in this #doublecollab by Rest Zone. 

#rzfib is here for you to add your words! 😊 #behindeverythereis
#mummasgirl

#yqrestzone #yqrz  #collabwithrestzone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone  
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sona Barnwal

किसी ने कहा मुझसे - are you single????
मैंने कहा- नही यार मम्मा बहुत प्यार करती है मुझसे........ #mummasgirl , #mummalove #motherhood #luvumumma

Sona Barnwal

मेरी मम्मा की ख्वाइश है कि ........
मैं उससे प्यार करूँ जो मेरी माँ की तरह मेरा ख्याल रखें।। #motherlove , #motherhood , #mummasgirl

Sonal Gupta

Unlike my other friends, I am never able to lie to my mom
Because the butterflies in my stomach pops up to tell her everything 
Those butterflies really need the nectar of her scoldings so that I always remain her princess #mummasgirl
#mummasprincess

Komal Sharma

Hazaaro gaam ho fir bhi meh
Khushi se fool janti hu
Jab hasti h meri maa
Meh apne saare gaam bhul jati hu  #mummasgirl #momlove

Komal Sharma

Nothing hurts💔more than seeing tears 😢 in your mumma eyes #mummalove #mummasgirl #loveyou
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification