Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best RainStories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best RainStories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love unlimited walking in the rain, listen to the rhythm of the falling rain, is it going to rain today, rain and love quotes, like walking in the rain and wishing on a star,

• 6 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Neerja

Neerja #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Divya Soni (Quote169) (On demand) #moansandmoons #Sex #RainStories #yqerotica #lust #Passion love

read more
In that light coldness, I could feel the warm breathes of his,
It was so damn ticklish,
The way he teases my points,while pressing my boobs was so much to take in.

I pulled him up instantly, kissed him vigorously..
The hotness could be felt, on body so fucking wet..
My mind was thumping so hard,
And briskly he moved from my lips to my neck, from there to my points again.

I was so mesmerized by his quick rhythms..

And to reach from my navel, in between my thighs..
He..undraped my saree..so damn sexily.!..

It was the night of that rain so tempting..
Damn..! how come you know..?
That (that's) my favorite time..
To play the 'Sensuous Games'.. Neerja   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Divya Soni (Quote169) (On demand) #moansandmoons #sex #rainstories #yqerotica #lust  #passion #love

Ar. Smitha

Pic source: Google #RainStories #rain #yqbaba #yqdidi #lovequotes love #Deedar #kushiyan

read more
उनका दीदार भी बिन मौसम बरसात है
इन आँखों को मिली खुशियों की सौगात है Pic source: Google #rainstories #rain #yqbaba #yqdidi #lovequotes #love #deedar #kushiyan

Prita

Yeh quote ko likhne ki wajah ek movie hai - ' Wake Up Sid ' .... This was actually recommended on YQ by one of our writer Akshay Dalvi. I could never make up to watch this movie before but somehow the writer's quote made me watch it immediately... The two characters in this movie are like 2 parallel lines, distinct from each other, but the unknown existence of love between them makes them come together... One who believes in living his life to the fullest, eating, partying, sleeping, so #Movies #mydiary #mycity #RainStories #lovecity #cityandme

read more
Woh konsa ehsaas hai.... 
Jo Aapko...... Aapke Sheher se Juda Rakhta hai ? 
Kya Hai Woh Baat ?.....  
Jo Aapko Iss Sheher Ne Sikhaya Hai. ?
     Yeh quote ko likhne ki wajah ek movie hai - ' Wake Up Sid  ' .... This was actually recommended on YQ by one of our writer Akshay Dalvi.  I could never make up to watch this movie before but somehow the writer's quote made me watch it immediately...  The two characters in this movie are like 2 parallel lines,  distinct from each other,  but the unknown existence of love between them makes them come together...  One who believes in living his life to the fullest,  eating,  partying, sleeping, so

Prathamesh Malaikar

Rain

It pours down from clouds
Makes ur heart sing loud
In the form of droplets
Blushes many scarlets
Reaches the ground
Makes a sweet sound
Blends with the river
Flows with a quiver
Freshens the air
Brings a new flair
Heals sorrows n pain
That's what we call rain #rain #firstrain #rainspeaks #mumbairains #mumbaikar #rainingtoday #rainyday #rainstories

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification