Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Mohanarangan

Abid

Theme: Zero Discrimination Today the world celebrates the Zero Discrimination Day to promote the right of everyone to live a full and productive life—and live it with dignity. Zero Discrimination Day highlights how people can become informed about and promote inclusion, compassion, peace and, above all, a movement for change. #darkquotes #soultrigger Democrats & Dissenters theme #ZeroDiscrimination #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndzerodiscrimination

read more
"You are ugly", he said to her after two years of dating and being physically active.

Some men are born bastards and this was sufficient proof for her.  Theme: Zero Discrimination

Today the world celebrates the Zero Discrimination Day to promote the right of everyone to live a full and productive life—and live it with dignity. Zero Discrimination Day highlights how people can become informed about and promote inclusion, compassion, peace and, above all, a movement for change.
#darkquotes
#soultrigger

Democrats & Dissenters  theme #zerodiscrimination

sanjay sheoran

कुछ गैरों ने मुँह मोड़ा है तो कुछ अपनों ने छोड़ा है
बात तो मेरी कभी सुनी ही नहीं एक-तरफ़ा ही दिल को तोड़ा है...$$!!  #sanjaysheoran #alone_soul #latenightquotes #darkquotes #yqdiddi

sanjay sheoran

सब कहते हैं क्या हुआ और ये तू क्या लिखने लगा है
क्या हमारी शायरी में भी अब दर्द-ए-इश्क़ दिखने लगा है...$$!! #sanjaysheoran #alone_soul #darkquotes #lovequotes #love #yqdiddi

Manish Upreti

In search of true love.
I started hating myself. #darklife #darkquotes

Dark Light

~life as a creature
Very brutal I say~   #thirdquotebyheart  #discovernewwriters #reallifequotes #darkquotes #newwritersclub #teenage

Bindu Madhav Tata 💞

I am like a black hole. 🕳 
It doesn't matter that I'm dark; 👁‍
but I will suck out the darkness from you. ❣ #darkness #darklove #darknesswithin #darkquotes #yqbaba #yqdarkness #dark_knight

Apu

Smoking is dangerous to health.
Caring is dangerous to heart. 🖤||Dangerous||🖤
#dangerous #yqmusings #twoliner #yqenglish #yqbaba #yqquotes #darkquotes #mypoems

Magic

Feeling hits different at night🌙

©Riya 🖤 #night #dark #darkness #darkquotes #nightquotes #love #oneliner #oneliners  #OneLineQuotes 🖤🌙

Klaimed Bruises

POEM NAME: Darkness Resides ..... FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE AND INSTAGRAM ( see profile for links and username) .... #poerty #darkquotes #KlaimedBruises #darkpoetry #Trending #best_poetry #alfaaz #Dil #Dil__ki__Aawaz #Shayar

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification