tags

Best Blocked Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Blocked Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about friends i blocked on facebook.

• 24 Followers
  • 95 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"প্রেম আজ হার মেনেছে অভিমানের কাছে... ভালোবাসা তাই নীরব কাঁদে ব্লক লিস্ট র মাঝে.....😔"

প্রেম আজ হার মেনেছে
অভিমানের  কাছে...
ভালোবাসা তাই নীরব কাঁদে
ব্লক লিস্ট র মাঝে.....😔

#Blocked
😔 @Soma Roy @Sarmistha Das @Preksha Acharya @piki @miti

23 Love
5 Share

The more you look towards your past, the less you'll focus on researching presentation. Be like a surface that's moving onto surprise! I may be the dickens, however, my mind doesn't work in favor of ethics shrunken.
The access gate to the past can be blocked with your present presentation. I should never become a villain!
🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚
#Gate #access #Defeat #Past #Blocked #beforemonday #School #FriendshipDay #theonesthatlast 🌈✍️☯️🆔🕉️♾卐🌅

17 Love

"Earring He closed all doors. He blocked all social media. He blocked himself from people. It is haunting him every second. It is eating him and encouraging him to break himself into pieces. Every broken piece making sounds similar to her earring."

Earring He closed all doors.
He blocked all social media.
He blocked himself from people.
It is haunting him
every second.
It is eating him 
and encouraging
him to break himself 
into pieces.
Every broken piece making
sounds similar to her earring.

#Earring #dinakarreddy #nojotoenglish #Broken

83 Love
1 Share

#Broken #Love #Blocked #Hope #Relationship

30 Love

"being blocked by someone whom you love the most, hurts -- someone said have you ever been blocked while you were crying hopelessly and trying to tell your feelings to them -- My words murmured softly"

being blocked by someone whom you love the most, hurts -- someone said

have you ever been blocked while you were crying hopelessly and trying to tell your feelings to them --   My words murmured softly

#nojoto #feelings #NojotoMeme #Brokenhearts #englishnojoto #Relatable

13 Love
3 Share