Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best defination Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best defination Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about defination of love in hindi shayri 0, what is defination of love 20, defination of poem, child labour defination 10, air pollution defination 210,

• 37 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

saritaom

mute video

Cerebral Derange

Do not seek for definitions of life
Just follow through assumptions
Life doesn't have any definitions #defination#assumption#life#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

Cerebral Derange

Everyone wants to
become famous
But I wanted to
become definition
Of famous #famouse#defination#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

Cerebral Derange

Do not seek for definitions of life
Just follow through assumptions
Life doesn't have any definitions #defination#assumption#life#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

Cerebral Derange

Everyone wants to
become famous
But I wanted to
become definition
Of famous #famouse#defination#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

Gaurav Dutta

I love u* to I love us, Redefining new definition of successful relationship. #oneliner #love #modern #defination #yqbaba #gauravdutta #iloveyou #hyderabad

Gaurav Dutta

I love u* to I love us, Redefining new definition of successful relationship. #oneliner #love #modern #defination #yqbaba #gauravdutta #iloveyou #hyderabad

Vaishali Garg

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a definition of addiction in 8 words. #8wordaddiction #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Best YQ English Quotes YourQuote Writers Club #vaishaligarg #yqbaba #defination

read more
Addiction is the repeated netting with an activity. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a definition of addiction in 8 words. #8wordaddiction #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Best YQ English Quotes YourQuote Writers Club #vaishaligarg #yqbaba #defination

i write my feelings

ishq mei deedar-e-yaar ibadat hai....

fanah ho jaana mehboob ki khaatir maut nhi shahadat hai.....

©Ankush Ankush chauhan #Love #lovequotes #minEwoRds #defination of #true_love 

#Ring

Miss mishra

#MessageOfTheDay देख आँखें उसकी शराब सी
हुई तबियत मेरी खराब सी
कॉफी सी नींदे उङाती वो
मैं सुकून देता चाय सी

©ekta #Messageoftheday #short #defination of #love #tealover #aashiq #lovequotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification