Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sarcasticquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sarcasticquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sar dard ho raha hai, jhukaye baithe hai sar ko abid lyrics, sar dard ki dua in english, sarcastic quotes on love and relationships, mujhe raas aa gaya hai tere dar pe sar jhukana,

• 14 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Priyank Jain

Mindfucked with the Chaos. 

Didn't upload any pic with my Mom yesterday.

Am I inhumane?? 
Will the god forgive me?? 
Will the society accept me??

#bitch  #sarcasm #sarcasticquotes #rush_hunter #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqquotes #afternoonthoughts

Priyank Jain

#life #currentstatus #rush_hunter #yqbaba #yqquotes #sarcasm #sarcasticquotes #meme

Priyank Jain

90% of the time when I am smiling looking at my phone is not becoz of something that came up, but reading the sarcasm I send as replies. And I know I am sarcastic and hilarious.  #sarcasm #sarcasticquotes #openforcollab #rush_hunter #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #night

Priyank Jain

These bitches will laugh at whatever you say if u own a Luxury Vehicle #sarcasm #sarcasticquotes #openforcollab #rush_hunter #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #night

Priyank Jain

Are you too waiting for someone to come online and text u??  #humour #sarcasm #sarcasticquotes #openforcollab #humour #yqenglish #yqbaba #yqdidi

Priyanka Rathod

Go with the FLOW but I CAN'T,
As I CREATE my own FLOW.... 
(ATTITUDE)😘.. #attitudematters #flowoffeelings #sarcasticquotes #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Nitima Singh

When you are a collaboration of quick wit and a pinch of sarcasm, 
this mixture adds up an extra luxury to your answering ability.  #miscellaneous 
#diary 
#sarcasticquotes

Arvind Raj

I don't need to play Holi
Living here I see people changing colours
            Almost every minute #sarcasticquotes #truelines

Asiya Shaikh

Dropping pen from the height to explain
gravity is so normalized,
And that's how the education
system is underground. #yqbaba #yourquote  #yqenglish #yqdidi #sarcasm #sarcasticquotes #education #educationsystem

🌻 Shankh 🖋️

If you want to make everyone Happy, don't be a Leader.
Sell Ice-Cream.

- Steve Jobs #sarcasticquotes #inspiration #mindset #perspective #philosophical
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification