Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best equalrights Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best equalrights Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i=int e^(tan^(-1)x)((1+x^(2)+x)/(1+x^(2)))dx is equal to, i=int log_(e)log_(e)x(1)/((log_(e)x)^(2)) dx is equal to, the value of deposit multiplier is equal to, 90km/h is equal to, –log of 0.0001 is equal to ____,

• 13 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vikrant Rajliwal

न्याय के संग्राम : जीवन गीत I न्याय के लिए उठे I StandUpForJustice लेखन और आवाज़ विक्रांत राजलीवाल "जीवन के गीत: न्याय का संग्राम" वीडियो सीरीज़, विक्रांत राजलीवाल फिल्म्स की नई पेशकश है। इस सीरीज़ में हम आपको वह उत्साह, संघर्ष, और समर्पण दिखाते हैं जो न्याय के लिए संघर्ष करते हुए लोगों के जीवन के गाथाओं के माध्यम से सिखाते हैं। इस सीरीज़ में हम वो संघर्ष और सहानुभूति की कहानियाँ साझा करते हैं जो न्याय के लिए लड़ रहे व्यक्तियों की मेहनत, उम्मीद, और सफलता को प्रकट करती हैं। हमारे यूट्यूब चैनल #कविता #righteousness #JusticeForAll #Fightagainstinjustice #SocialJustice #equalrights #equalityforall #justicesystem #EndInjustice #FairnessMatters

read more
mute video

Vikrant Rajliwal

न्याय के संग्राम : जीवन गीत I न्याय के लिए उठे I StandUpForJustice लेखन और आवाज़ विक्रांत राजलीवाल "जीवन के गीत: न्याय का संग्राम" वीडियो सीरीज़, विक्रांत राजलीवाल फिल्म्स की नई पेशकश है। इस सीरीज़ में हम आपको वह उत्साह, संघर्ष, और समर्पण दिखाते हैं जो न्याय के लिए संघर्ष करते हुए लोगों के जीवन के गाथाओं के माध्यम से सिखाते हैं। इस सीरीज़ में हम वो संघर्ष और सहानुभूति की कहानियाँ साझा करते हैं जो न्याय के लिए लड़ रहे व्यक्तियों की मेहनत, उम्मीद, और सफलता को प्रकट करती हैं। हमारे यूट्यूब चैनल #कविता #righteousness #JusticeForAll #Fightagainstinjustice #SocialJustice #equalrights #equalityforall #justicesystem #EndInjustice #FairnessMatters

read more
mute video

Vikrant Rajliwal

read more
mute video

Bandita

mute video

Chitra Iyer

"A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men. " - Gloria Steinem. Hello writers! Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and describe a feminist in your own words. Font: Crimson Italic. #yqdnd #yqbaba #Feminism #genderequality #YourQuoteAndMine #equalrights #collabwithdnd #dndfeminist

read more
ensures that women walk 
shoulder to shoulder with 
men without allowing 
herself to be dominated or 
without the need to dominate 
the other gender, rather 
match footsteps with them.. "A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men. "
- Gloria Steinem.

Hello writers!
Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and describe a feminist in your own words.
Font: Crimson Italic.

#yqdnd #yqbaba #feminism #genderequality

Vivek Sharma

" Women's Day = Human Existence Day "

#respect #equality #equalrights #freedom from #judgement #prejudice #hypocricy #womensday #women #equality #yqwomen #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdiary

यशवंत कुमार

#equalrights#equalfreedom#yourquotedidi#yourquotebaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Minakshi Chaudhary

read more
करने दो उसे भी, जो तुम खुद भी करते हो,
ग़र प्यार उससे करते, हो तो फिर क्यूँ डरते हो?
संदेह, संशय है जहाँ, वहाँ सच्चा प्रेम नहीं है;
है भरोसा जहाँ अटूट, टिकता प्रेम वहीं है!! #equalrights#equalfreedom#yourquotedidi#yourquotebaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Minakshi Chaudhary

Priyanka Kulkarni

Women's day is not about chocolates or flowers or greetings or wishes. It is rather the memory of start of a great struggle, a movement for equal rights. It is a reminder that women are equal partners and not subordinates or mere caretakers.

Let's cherish this spark inside us!  #womensday #womenempowerment #equality #equalrights

Viji Sophia

Am I safe in my country as a woman 
Do I have all the rights what I should have
Am I not eligible to lead my life on my own
Why do you treat me as I am not capable of anything
When I can give birth to a life, don't you think 
I can take care of myself 
When I be a topper in my educational field 
Don't you think I need the same wage as you get
Why should I wear what you like
Am I the reason for all the harrassment which I face
Why should not work and earn at night
Am I called as egoistic person if I do so 
Why you have to save or protect me
When I can bear the most painful pain in the world of childbirth.
Why you say that I have given you this, I made you that
Have you forgotten that I created you with my blood and love within my womb...

Do not judge me, listening to you is my will
It's not my fate #selfrespect #women #equalrights #equalityforall #mythoughts

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Don't pass your judgement with half knowledge. Analyze the facts from both sides and then come to a conclusion. #judgementalapproach #dontbejudgemental #halfknowledgeisdangerous #analyzesituation #analyzefacts #cometoconclusion #equalrights #pawangrequotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification