Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best marindrive Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best marindrive Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Bharti Kumari

Pre_musafir

Ocean  It's a deep in sense as people memories, people never know how someone have depth memories like ocean.
They flow with time,
They flow with speed,
But they don't carry anything wich is given by peoples but people never forget what someone give instead of exceptions, they never....
I love to sit in Marin Drive,Mumbai.
I just think how deep ocean is, how huge and how much capacity of destruction and the glory of future is in it, but finally how silent he is.
They roar at their Time.
They smash everything which comes in his way.
They are ruthless but never have that much of anger without reason.
I've learned to just Leav the thing at their situation which can't being yours. Remembering that day of Marin Drive, Mumbai.
#shreyaag #nojotowriter #nojoto #nojotoofficial #rekhta #selfquote #norevenge #movedon #writersofinstagram #writerword #writerscommunity #mumbai #marindrive

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification