Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writerword Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writerword Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about writer my love from the star, how to write na in hindi, i will write a letter to you tentatively, लहरों से डरकर writer, how to write na in chinese,

• 1 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Pre_musafir

TRUST...!!
I'm in that stage of life where I'm again unknown as I was that time when I was born by a woman. That time I was just in need of her help, her support, her warm, her nourishment and her lap to grow, to learn everything which may or may not help me but I have to learn. Similarly I'm again with same situation but this time age is not same, experiences are not same, people change according to time and time also change accordingly. I've lots of choices to pass this life as normally people do after getting failed time to time but my dreams, my past and my family background didn't allowing me to die as 99% people die. I know everything has his end date, either me or obstacles. Which is in between of my dream, my wisdom and my Destination. I've lost lots of thing like Money , Name, Some Relatives, Fame, Identity, Friends, My Hometown, lots of things in one list but I didn't loose my habit of 'TRUST".

Dear,
                              Yet I didn't hopping that you will be Loyal or Transparent to me but my hearts say go with her, she is a female, she feels like a woman, and she also think of you as your mother did. I really don't know how I approached you to be my soul without being a part of my life, and hopefully your answer is the same. I thanked to God lots of time and I prayed to have some different experience this time. I'm not that who promise to give or make because I believe in working together, but I promise to save your dignity and your reputation in safer side always. Lots of messages are still pending in my heart and mind for you but this is also enough to explain what I faced or what I think with you.

-Shreyaag Trust yet killed me always but it's my last try.
#shreyaag #silentshreyaag #writerslife #writerscommunity #writers #writerlove #writerword #lovefailure #writersofinstagram #writerloves

Pre_musafir

Dear Father's..
Not every Guy🚶‍♂️ is playing with your Daughter👸.
some wants to give her Love❤️ 
The way you Gave😇.

-Shreyaag Not every guy need body to love...
#shreyaag #nojotowriter #nojoto #nojotoofficial #instagram #writerscommunity #writers #writerlove #writerword #lovefailure

Pre_musafir

रहे जहाँ रहे| खुश रहे जिसके नसीब में रहे|| #shreyaag #shreyasuman #hateu #SelfWritten #selfquote #writer #writerscommunity #writerlove #writerword #painonpen #NojotoWriter nojoto #nojotoofficial #nojotohindi #Nojotovoice #rekhtafoundation #rekhtasher

read more
वो तोड़ गई दिल अब बवाल क्या करें| पसंद थी खुद की अब सवाल क्या करें||
❤️
💔

- Shreyaag रहे जहाँ रहे|
खुश रहे जिसके नसीब में रहे||
#shreyaag #shreyasuman #hateu #selfwritten #selfquote #writer #writerscommunity #writerlove #writerword #painonpen #nojotowriter #nojoto #nojotoofficial #nojotohindi #nojotovoice #rekhtafoundation #rekhtasher

Pre_musafir

ख्वाबों के भी कुछ औकात होती है साहब ✍️ #shreyaag #selfquote #writer #writerscommunity #writerlove #writerword #painonpen #painhurt #hateu #SelfWritten #nojotoofficial #nojotohindi #Nojotovoice #nojotoofficials nojoto nojoto.com

read more
तू आएगी और आ कर गले लगा जाएगी|
उफ्फ!! 
ये मेरे महंगे महंगे ख़्वाब||

-Shreyaag ख्वाबों के भी कुछ औकात होती है साहब ✍️
#shreyaag #selfquote #writer #writerscommunity #writerlove #writerword #painonpen #painhurt #hateu #selfwritten #nojotoofficial #nojotohindi #nojotovoice #nojotoofficials #nojoto #nojoto.com

Pre_musafir

उन्हें याद करूँ उस क़ाबिल भी नहीं वो||❤️ #shreyaag #selfquote #writer #writerscommunity #writerlove #writerword #lovefailure #writersofinstagram #loverboy #hukka #kachikali #hateu nojoto #Kolkata #tramdepoo

read more
आज का जाम उनके नाम|
जो ना हमारे हुए
ना किसी एक के|| उन्हें याद करूँ उस क़ाबिल भी नहीं वो||❤️
#shreyaag #selfquote #writer #writerscommunity #writerlove #writerword #lovefailure #writersofinstagram #loverboy #hukka #kachikali #hateu #nojoto #kolkata #tramdepoo

Pre_musafir

- Shreyaag वो मोहब्बत वो भ्रम❤️
#shreyaag #selfquote #writer #writerscommunity #writerlove #writerword #painonpen #painhurt #lovefailure #nojoto #nojotoofficial #nojotohindi #nojotovoice #twoliner

Pre_musafir

वो वादे और भी हसीन होती ग़र जो साथ तुम दी होती|| #shreyaag #selfquote #writer #writerscommunity #writerlove #writerword #painonpen #painhurt #lovefailure nojoto #nojotoofficial nojoto.com Tina Sen Soumya Jain Shreya Shukla❣ neha__8090

read more
वो बात अलग है कि तुम बात निभा ना सकीं|
लेकिन जो वादे की थी तुमने बड़े हसीन थे|| वो वादे और भी हसीन होती ग़र जो साथ तुम दी होती||
#shreyaag #selfquote #writer #writerscommunity #writerlove #writerword #painonpen #painhurt #lovefailure #nojoto #nojotoofficial #nojoto.com Tina Sen Soumya Jain Shreya Shukla❣ neha__8090

Pre_musafir

रात हुई काफ़ी है पर तुम्हारी यादें कहाँ माने कभी भी चली आती है|| #shreyaag #writerpain #writerscommunity #writing #astory #Watch #norevenge #movedon #writersofinstagram #writerword #rekhta #rekhtafoundation nojoto #nojotoofficial #nojotohindi #Nojotovoice nojoto.com

read more
आ जाती हैं तुम्हें कैसे नींद
बिना कुछ कहे|
हमे नींद में भी तुमसे कुछ
केहना होता है||

- Shreyaag रात हुई काफ़ी है पर तुम्हारी यादें कहाँ माने कभी भी चली आती है||
#shreyaag #writerpain #writerscommunity #writing #astory #watch #norevenge #movedon #writersofinstagram #writerword #rekhta #rekhtafoundation #nojoto #nojotoofficial #nojotohindi #nojotovoice #nojoto.com

Pre_musafir

बारिश मे ना यादें रुकी ना आँसू| वो यादें||l #writer #guitarplayer #Poet #writerscommunity #writerword #painonpen #barish #rekhta #shayri #nojotohindi #Nojotovoice #nojotoofficial nojoto nojoto.com

read more
बरसात की भीगी रातों में
फ़िर कोई सुहानी याद आई|
कुछ अपना ज़माना याद आया
कुछ उनकी जवानी याद आई||

- Shreyaag बारिश मे ना यादें रुकी ना आँसू|
वो यादें||l
#writer #guitarplayer #poet #writerscommunity #writerword #painonpen #barish #rekhta #shayri #nojotohindi #nojotovoice #nojotoofficial #nojoto #nojoto.com

Pre_musafir

Ocean  It's a deep in sense as people memories, people never know how someone have depth memories like ocean.
They flow with time,
They flow with speed,
But they don't carry anything wich is given by peoples but people never forget what someone give instead of exceptions, they never....
I love to sit in Marin Drive,Mumbai.
I just think how deep ocean is, how huge and how much capacity of destruction and the glory of future is in it, but finally how silent he is.
They roar at their Time.
They smash everything which comes in his way.
They are ruthless but never have that much of anger without reason.
I've learned to just Leav the thing at their situation which can't being yours. Remembering that day of Marin Drive, Mumbai.
#shreyaag #nojotowriter #nojoto #nojotoofficial #rekhta #selfquote #norevenge #movedon #writersofinstagram #writerword #writerscommunity #mumbai #marindrive
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification