Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lightanddark Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lightanddark Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about peace love and light quotes, love and light quotes, visible light is produced due to, a smile is the light meaning in hindi, a smile is a light in the window of the soul,

• 22 Followers
  • 24 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chanchal Jaiswal

What does #nightmake you do? #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ToYou #yqnights #lightanddark #tobewithyou

read more
Night makes me lone
Sings in somber tone
But if the dark I could see
Can't there light be
To my visual capacity
The hope carries the heart
The patient moon keeps moving
Commanding the band of stars
It is the matter of time
Some minutes and few hours
And there will be the throne of rays
That our dear sun will grace
A day to earn and pray
To sooth away the scars
To fill the heart with warmth
To find a friend within
To sing the self to night
And there the hopes unite
The night makes me strong
To make us stand along

What does #nightmake you do? #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #toyou #yqnights #lightanddark #tobewithyou

Sweety PIe💚

Let's Light up
the darkness
and people will
find their own
Illuminating
way.. #547  #diya #diwaliwishes #festivevibes #lightanddark #darkness #illuminate

Sakshi Vashist

I had to let the light come in 
To see the extent of darkness 
Residing within me 

#light #letlightin #lightanddark

Cerebral Derange

And.... The light within yourself glows brightest during the darkest of nights!!.... #Colt #MyCnC #yqbaba #lightanddark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Arcane Scripturient

read more
A glowing light doesn't
have any Shadow
But it creates shadow
Don't be afraid of darkness
Even light too produce it And.... The light within yourself glows brightest during the darkest of nights!!....
#colt
#mycnc #yqbaba #lightanddark  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with The Arcane Scripturient

Cerebral Derange

And.... The light within yourself glows brightest during the darkest of nights!!.... #Colt #MyCnC #yqbaba #lightanddark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Arcane Scripturient

read more
A glowing light doesn't
have any Shadow
But it creates shadow
Don't be afraid of darkness
Even light too produce it And.... The light within yourself glows brightest during the darkest of nights!!....
#colt
#mycnc #yqbaba #lightanddark  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with The Arcane Scripturient

Krithika Jayasheela

I Thought You Were The  Spark Of Light In My Room of Darkness.
Never Expected You To Be The One That Would Push  Me Into The Dark. #lightanddark #contradiction #lifehappens #yqbaba #yqquotes

J Narayan

देखो उजालों में जब जलन होगी, मुझे तब जाना होगा,
फिर अंधेरों में जब खामोशी होगी, तो मेरा आना होगा,

एक मुट्ठी में भरकर मैंने उसका हर किस्सा समेट लिया,
कल को जब हथेली खुली होगी, तो बस फसाना होगा। #lightanddark #timetogoaway #yqtales #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote 🙃

Deepak Kanoujia

एकदम से लाइट चली गयी है... एकदम से ही सब जगह एक नयी कायनात सी बन गयी... सब जगह घुप्प अँधेरा...सुदूर तक फैला हुआ Covid 19 की बातें सुनाता हुआ अँधेरा...Sanitizers की महक से महकता अँधेरा...चिकित्सालयों के अंदर से बाहर की भीड़ को चीर कर आती हुई चीखों से कानों को दहलाता अँधेरा...कहीं से कोई एम्बुलेंस का सायरन न सुनाई दे जाए, दिल के इस डर को महसूस कराता अँधेरा...श्मशान से निकले धुंए के साथ जलती बुझती आशाओं और मानवता को नासिकाओं तक पहुंचाता अँधेरा... बस कुछ लोगों के मोबाइल हैं जो जल कर कुछ रौशनी का आभा #darkness #lightanddark #darklights #covind19 #darr_lagta_hai #modishtro #deepakkanoujia #lightningeyes

read more
पहली मुलाकात...
और फिर अंधेरे ने 
डर कर आँखें मीच ली...
(शेष अनुशीर्षक में....)
 एकदम से लाइट चली गयी है...
एकदम से ही सब जगह एक नयी कायनात सी बन गयी...
सब जगह घुप्प अँधेरा...सुदूर तक फैला हुआ Covid 19 की बातें सुनाता हुआ अँधेरा...Sanitizers की महक से महकता अँधेरा...चिकित्सालयों के अंदर से बाहर की भीड़ को चीर कर आती हुई चीखों से कानों को दहलाता अँधेरा...कहीं से कोई एम्बुलेंस का सायरन न सुनाई दे जाए, दिल के इस डर को महसूस कराता अँधेरा...श्मशान से निकले धुंए के साथ जलती बुझती आशाओं और मानवता को नासिकाओं तक पहुंचाता अँधेरा...

बस कुछ लोगों के मोबाइल हैं जो जल कर कुछ रौशनी का आभा

Nitish Jauhri

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shikha Ambastha #lightanddark #Shadow #alone

read more
रोशनी भी हमसे कुछ इस तरह रूठी है
कि हमारी परछाई भी हमें पराया मानती है #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Shikha Ambastha
#lightanddark #shadow #alone

Bad Poet

No one seems to notice my grandfather on the wall anymore. The picture stands with a little garland that seems to acknowledge the life of the man. I don't know much about him for I was just seven when he left but I have three clear memories of the man as I look at the beautiful picture resting serene trying to tell me something. The first thing I see is the decent dress up. This is the kind of dress up a poor man does for an event that excites him. There is this good old traditional topi on his #CycleOfLife #Cycles #lightanddark #thisandthat #badpoet #hereandthere #thehuman #oldendays

read more
Damn, I want to cry. No one seems to notice my grandfather on the wall anymore. The picture stands with a little garland that seems to acknowledge the life of the man. I don't know much about him for I was just seven when he left but I have three clear memories of the man as I look at the beautiful picture resting serene trying to tell me something.

The first thing I see is the decent dress up. This is the kind of dress up a poor man does for an event that excites him. There is this good old traditional topi on his
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification