Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best IITRoorkee Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best IITRoorkee Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about roorkee to haridwar, mangalore to roorkee distance, ed sheeran shape of you iit roorkee, roorkee in which state, roorkee college of engineering,

• 52 Followers
  • 210 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mir

mute video

Mir

look back memories..🖤🖤 #IITRoorkee #nojotohindi #Life

read more
mute video

Mir

memo .........ries IIT ROORKEE IITR #IITRoorkee #IITR #Uttarakhand #nojotohindi #Life

read more
mute video

Sharif Chhora

mute video

Kamal bnl

KAFFLA YARRAN DA..💓✅ . . #vibes #yarr #yarri #IITRoorkee #viarl #Memes

read more
mute video

kartik

GB sir #Jee #motivatation #IITRoorkee

read more
mute video

Mir

This photo is from when I was performing is 2022 on 16th October Thomso Festival MAC Auditorium Indian Institute Of Technology–Roorkee (IIT–Roorkee) Team Nojoto Thank you for giving me this opportunity. #mir #nojotohindi #nojotourdu #nojotoenglish #nojotoLove #nojotonews #IITRoorkee #Life

read more
mute video

2novicity

When life leaves you high and dry I'll be at your door tonight If you need help, if you need help I'll shut down the city lights I'll lie, cheat, I'll beg and bribe To make you well, to make you well When enemies are at your door I'll carry you way from war #IITRoorkee #dance_determination #cinsec_

read more
       When life leaves you high and dry
I'll be at your door tonight
If you need help, if you need help
I'll shut down the city lights
I'll lie, cheat, I'll beg and bribe
To make you well, to make you well
When enemies are at your door
I'll carry you way from war

Mir

16th October IIT ROORKEE UTTARAKHAND THOMSO 2K22 #IITRoorkee #ThomsoOpenMic #thomso2022 #Uttarakhand #Roorkee #nojotohindi #nojotourdu #nojotoLove nojotovideo #Life

read more
mute video

Samrat Ketan Sharma

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification