Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best atom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best atom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about o diwani o mastani atom bomb hai teri jawani, an atom consists of a nucleus surrounded by, an atom consists of electrons protons and neutrons, an atom consists of a nucleus containing, determines the mass of an atom,

• 13 Followers
  • 36 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ajay Amitabh Suman

एक अणु में इतनी ऊर्जा #creator #existence, #God,#kavita,#viralpost #ViralPoetry #instapoem #atom #nuclearenergy #atombomb #कविता

read more
mute video

amit bhatt

atom ka pattern Dalton ne nahi rishi कणाद ने बताया था #atom #एटॉमिक #Atomic #विचार

read more
mute video

comedian J karan Singh

Atom bomb bhi fail funny reels video #atom #bomb #funnyreels #Reels #comedymemes comedy #StandUpComedy #StandUp reelsvideo_manager😀 #कॉमेडी

read more
mute video

Ajay Kumar Gattu

I'm trying to stop myself
From falling for you
Because everytime I do,
My love for you turns me into
Bits and pieces and
There is no single atom
To take me back.
 #yqbaba #mystory #love #atom #ourmusings

Sherlock Doyle

I thought that the sequence was wrong – caused by an error. So I ran the code again. I'd created the Daerryl algorithm, a code to generate the digits of Pi. It could generate billions of digits in the blink of an eye. I wanted to know Pi to its entirety since it defines everything, from the atoms to the universe. But it happened again, the impossible error. After running for a few days, the code started generating only zeros. There were so many 0s that the code couldn't see the end of it. I n #Universe #End #SciFi #demons #infinite #Code #Constant

read more
              𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐈

I wanted to know more about π, but something's wrong.

I thought that the sequence was wrong – caused by an error. So I ran the code again.

I'd created the Daerryl algorithm, a code to generate the digits of Pi. It could generate billions of digits in the blink of an eye. I wanted to know Pi to its entirety since it defines everything, from the atoms to the universe.

But it happened again, the impossible error. After running for a few days, the code started generating only zeros. There were so many 0s that the code couldn't see the end of it.

I n

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#Universe #galaxies #atom image created using app "Dream by Wombo"

read more
I am only an atom in this universe, where the galaxies are like a handful of soil, thrown out!!

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #Universe #galaxies #atom 
image created using app "Dream by Wombo"

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#atom #Universe image credit: https://www.livescience.com/37206-atom-definition.html

read more
You are just an atom in the universe's view!!

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #atom #Universe 
image credit: https://www.livescience.com/37206-atom-definition.html

रायसाहब

लाखों #ATOM और #HYDROGEN  बम बनाये हमने....

एक छोटे से #VIRUS से उसने हमें हमारी औकात दिखा दी।।

#NATURE
#corona

Dictator Akshat (Saahab)

#atom

read more
बदली हुई रुत का
बदला हुआ परिंदा हूँ।
हैरानगी तो ये है साहब 
हर मौसम में जिंदा हूँ। #atom

Joyjit Ghosh

Science has advanced so much that the whole human society is sitting on dozens of atom bombs. This is nothing but madness in the name of science. #science #advanced #human #society #dozens #atom #bombs #madness #name
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification