Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youweretheone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youweretheone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hate you to love me, meaning love you to the moon and back, i love you ka hindi kya hota hai, i love you too ka matlab kya hota hai, do you love me ka matlab kya hota hai,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, collab and write a #lovepoem. #youweretheone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

You used to come to our house often, kept talking to my mom for hours, and just acknowledging with a smile my presence when I served tea to everyone... I knew what you were upto.!!  Welcome to the day 18 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Today, collab and write a #lovepoem. #youweretheone #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, collab and write a #lovepoem. #youweretheone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You looked straight into my eyes and didn't ask anything customary. Welcome to the day 18 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I smiled thinking of you
when I already start to miss you
when I drop you home Welcome to the day 18 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Anuj Jain

read more
you were asked to slap my friend during the ragging session and you took the punishment instead of performing any such thing.

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
You Cried At My Pain.
When You Smiled At My Happiness.
 Welcome to the day 18 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Teegala Hemanjali

read more
the world totally hates me Welcome to the day 18 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Ditya K

read more
You have held a conversation while I fell silent Welcome to the day 18 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
our eyes met, our fingers touched, 
and feel good currents passed

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, collab and write a #lovepoem. #youweretheone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
I was in trouble. 
But now your silence made me lonely. 
I don't know what might be my mistake. 
But I know, you definitely will be there with me in all circumstances.  Welcome to the day 18 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

#csmayachari

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
I failed to free my eyes,
When you locked them with yours.
Falling for you,
My heart betrayed me.
The world around me, 
Vanished into a nothingness,
And I knew, that moment,
You are the one for me. Welcome to the day 18 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification