Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nickname Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nickname Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love crush nickname, assumed name or nickname, nickname for bf, nickname for your crush boy, best nickname for gf in hindi,

• 37 Followers
  • 35 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Eklakh Ansari

mute video

Suman Rani

mute video

Shivangi

OPEN COLLAB! We'd have got many Nick names from many people but only few nick names can put a smile on our face. So come up with the best nick names you've got! 😉 Let's see how many of you can collab 😛 Use #sadiquafathima so that I can find your collabs easily #yqbaba #yourquote #nickname #cute #Funny #ypowrimo Scribbler 18 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sadiqua Fathima

read more
Johnson baby OPEN COLLAB!
We'd have got many Nick names from many people but only few nick names can put a smile on our face.
So come up with the best nick names you've got! 😉
Let's see how many of you can collab 😛
Use #sadiquafathima so that I can find your collabs easily
#yqbaba #yourquote #nickname #cute #funny #ypowrimo
Scribbler 18 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Sadiqua Fathima

Osho Jain

#nickname #yqbaba 🌻🌻

read more
My nani calls me oshi.... This is the nick name that I fetched into my YQ id.
So.. Nick name is born out of selfless love and affection... Cherish it wholeheartedly 🌻❤️ #nickname
#yqbaba
🌻🌻

Nitish

OPEN COLLAB! We'd have got many Nick names from many people but only few nick names can put a smile on our face. So come up with the best nick names you've got! 😉 Let's see how many of you can collab 😛 Use #sadiquafathima so that she can find your collabs easily #yqbaba #yourquote #nickname #cute #Funny #special Scribbler 18 try this 😬🔥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sadiqua Fathima

read more
Guchuumucchu OPEN COLLAB!
We'd have got many Nick names from many people but only few nick names can put a smile on our face.
So come up with the best nick names you've got! 😉
Let's see how many of you can collab 😛
Use #sadiquafathima so that she can find your collabs easily
#yqbaba #yourquote #nickname #cute #funny #special 
Scribbler 18 try this 😬🔥  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Sadiqua Fathima

amaterasu

Write your #nickname in your school and tell the story behind that in comments section. #amaterasuenglish #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales

read more
Silly how we get those nick names in school right? I have a story to share about how one of my friends got one such. 

One day COSINE came 🎵/2 seconds late to the class. So, the teacher removed first two letters in her name and call her SINE...!🤐 🤦‍♂️  
Write your #nickname in your school and tell the story behind that in comments section.

#amaterasuenglish
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales

Roohi Bhargava

He never liked anyone cutting short his name by anyone. 
But he loved the sound of the nickname she had given him.
It always felt full of love.  #nickname #yqbaba #myquote #roohiwrites

Divyanshu Pathak

☞Collab on this 📝🔖 Topic: Drop your cute Nickname. (The one that you want to call yourself) . Must use this hastag to tag me- #aditya_zack 📌 . OPEN FOR COLLAB 🔓 . #diary #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #nickname #CollabChallenge

read more
Rumqu ☞Collab on this 📝🔖
Topic: Drop your cute Nickname.
(The one that you want to call yourself)
Must use this hastag to tag me- #aditya_zack 📌
OPEN FOR COLLAB 🔓

k. Mishra

Work for  cause,
              Not for applause.
Live life to express,
                    Not to impress.
Don't strive to make,
         Our presence.
Noticed just make,
           Your absence felt.
         #qbaba #qbchallenge #qbabaqdidi #qbsmile #qbb  #loveforwriting #qbawa #nickname

i am Voiceofdehati

Welcome to 🤍🤍🤍 OPEN FOR COLLAB ★☆★ ⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆ This is a challange for your all. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #nickname #threehearts #yqdiddi #yqbbaba #thnr12362 #devilsingquotes

read more
सामाजिक Welcome to 🤍🤍🤍

OPEN FOR COLLAB  ★☆★

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

This is a challange for your all.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification