Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onelinestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onelinestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 23 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kavipriya A

He looked up at the stars and felt small, but also comforted knowing that there was so much more out there.

©Kavipriya A #story #onelinestory

Sapeksh Singh Kushwaha

मुझे देर रात तक जागना सिखाया तेरी यादों ने...

अब तुम ही last seen देख के ये पूछते हो कि 
"देर रात तक किस से बातें करते हो?" #samarthya_writes #yourquote #love #romantic #sad #doubt #onelinestory #yqthoughts

Bizz_are_ Soul

You make my mornings,
a moaning mess... #erotica 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#mornings 
#eroticquotes 
#musings 
#onelinestory

RUPAL SINGH 'भारतीय नारी'

बस इतनी सी बात है।💕 #truelove #oneliner #onelinestory #bhartiya_naari #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #feelings

read more
जितने हक से मैं तुम्हें अपना कहती हूँ ना, 
उतने ही हक से खुद को तुम्हारा लिखा है मैंने। बस इतनी सी बात है।💕 #truelove
 #oneliner #onelinestory #bhartiya_naari #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #feelings

cloud33

What are you #stillwaitingfor? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #oneliner #onesidedlove #onelinestory #yqenglish

read more
That hope, 
as if someone smiles back at me ♥️ What are you #stillwaitingfor? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #oneliner #onesidedlove #onelinestory #yqenglish

The Dream Doodler

Dadu is bad at being cheesy or romantic, cuz she's shy to publicize them, lol. Ok ok don't have to console, now. 🙈 •I saw Seraphina❤️ poked me. Loves 🤭❤️. •Didn't get the bg i imagined 😐. #tdd_musings love #oneliner #onelinestory #onelinelovestory

read more
I see cherry blossoms around Qutub Minar, everytime I touch her nose tip, playfully. Dadu is bad at being cheesy or romantic, cuz she's shy to publicize them, lol. Ok ok don't have to console, now. 🙈

•I saw Seraphina❤️ poked me. Loves 🤭❤️.

•Didn't get the bg i imagined 😐.

#tdd_musings #love #oneliner #onelinestory #onelinelovestory

Roohi Bhargava

Nominated by Areej Anwar Karim #onelinestory #mylifestory Further nominating Ruchii Suneja and Pinky Sanghvi

read more
Looking back at the past memories, I realized that that I have emerged into a different being I was. Nominated by Areej Anwar Karim 
#onelinestory #mylifestory
Further nominating Ruchii Suneja and Pinky Sanghvi

Het Modi

Its #truelove . #oneliner love #onelinestory

read more
Tara thi nai, 
Mane to tara Vicharo thi Prem che
Tara sharir thi nai, 
Mane to tara Ruh thi Prem che. Its #truelove .
#oneliner #love #onelinestory

J.P. Nisha Sewani

English is not only a common source of Business 😳 however amongst all the polygnot people it is a source of communication to feel lively spreading knowledge, enjoying fun moments also supporting others in one of the possible ways.😎🤗🤔😆😄 What say all true or false?
#yourquote #yourquotes #myquote #english  #onelinestory #best #latest #yqmeme

Srevarun S

From a brain box full of memories,
to memories confined to a box,
changed our lives. #losingmemories #onelinestory #smartphoneaddiction #yqbaba #yourquote #bestyqenglishquotes #best
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification