Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best either Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best either Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about either not designed to run on windows, acgenral.dll is either not designed, either way you talk about me, either meaning in hindi, either meaning in urdu,

• 31 Followers
  • 73 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

R.S.Meghwal

mute video

R.S.Meghwal

mute video

Sarita Shreyasi

#either create a space or a mess

read more
Be it our inbox, our cupboard, our home, our mind or our lives.. everything is already stuffed with unseggregated things, habits, people, memories, plans, commitment and what not. Story doesnt end here. Every moment we keep on adding something new without attending the old ones. We might have emptied the trash, bin and spam, but everytime it is not the trash. Revisit your inbox, your wants, memories you cherish, priorities and goals you thought them to be important. Find out the space or create it.
Adding new, without creating a space for it will simply create a mess. Choice is yours
 #Either create a space or a mess

Arpita Hazra

Open for Collab Words of #either #or, it should end with the rhyming #YqColab #collabd #openforcollab #yqbhaijan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Satish Aditya Collaborating with Collaborating with Divya Raj Collaborating with himanshu charan

read more
Either forgive
Or forget Open for Collab
Words of #either #or, it should end with the rhyming
#YQcolab #collabd #openforcollab  #yqbhaijan
     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Satish Aditya
Collaborating with  
Collaborating with  Divya Raj
Collaborating with  himanshu charan

Ankit

There is an Act which will give minorities of neighbouring Islamic States citizenship and not their majority. 

You are protesting that their majority is excluded from the Citizenship Amendment Act, 2019.

Now either you demand from those nations to integrate into India because according to you all communities are religiously persecuted and we don't have enough space to fit in all, or try to interpret law reasonably !   #caa2019 #either #yqbaba

Ankit

#either #yqbaba

read more
Either there are mentally challenged or physically ! #either #yqbaba

Diwa

"Either" (c) Pinterest Photo. #either #diwa #yqbaba

read more
It's either 
You get 
To move on 
Or you learn 
To live
With the pain;
I know--
Because, 
I've been feeling
The same 
Stabbing ache
Since that sad, 
Sad day. "Either"

(c) Pinterest Photo.
#either #diwa #yqbaba

Devyani Chugadia

Every love is not time pass,
It is always true from one side, 
Either by you or them..  #love 
#timepass 
#onesidedlove 
#either 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#yqenglish

Devesh nand Singh

there is two side of life #either you live #happily or live #sadly. .. ... .. Collab With Me 👉 Devesh nand Singh Follow Mee For More 👉 Devesh nand Singh Thanks For Reading & Visiting 😊 #yqbaba #deveshnandsingh #devaquoteshindi #apekibaat #deveshshayari

read more
     There Is Two Side Of Life
Either You Live Happily  Or Live Sadly.  there is two side of life
#either you live #happily  or live #sadly. 
Collab With Me 👉 Devesh nand Singh
Follow Mee For More 👉 Devesh nand Singh
Thanks For Reading & Visiting 😊

badtameej shayar

#either i die or u get married...

read more
Log kehte hain ki ek shaks se mohabbat do baar nahi hoti..
Sach hi to kehte hain..woh mohabbat hi kya, jo baar baar krni pde.. #either i die or u get married...
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification