Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best badstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best badstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about badstory, period kitne din bad aata hai, need your love so bad, bad nazar ki alamat, bad nazar ka wazifa,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bad Poet

*the U-turn* [Warning: Reading this is a waste of time.] It is so freaking easy to get distracted. Anyone and anything can mess with your head if your balance slips just a bit. Just one unpleasant moment in your life has the potential to make you severely depressed. One innocent mistake from the long forgotten childhood can resurface and ruin your night. What ifs are the worst, I have some of mine. When your mind begins to drift towards something unpleasant, you must become aware of it. You #Lol #uturn #imsorry #funnystory #wasteoftime #badstory #donthateme #badpoet

read more
the U-turn

[Warning: Reading this is a waste of time.]

(caption) *the U-turn*

[Warning: Reading this is a waste of time.]

It is so freaking easy to get distracted. Anyone and anything can mess with your head if your balance slips just a bit. Just one unpleasant moment in your life has the potential to make you severely depressed. One innocent mistake from the long forgotten childhood can resurface and ruin your night. What ifs are the worst, I have some of mine. 

When your mind begins to drift towards something unpleasant, you must become aware of it. You

Raja

The case of love jihad shraddha #hurt #lovejihad #badstory #Broken #Murder #shraddhanjali #विचार

read more
mute video

technical india

#हमे_ पसंद _हे _शांत _रहना😡
#इसे_हमारी_कमजोरी_मत _समझना😡😡

Instagram-official sidhu.Thakur.

©technical india #Bada_Kalakaar #badstory #Focus #In_my_feelings #Insaaf_kab_milega #instadaily #insta #instareels # #instaart 
#Light

Bhailal Rathwa

mute video

Alif khan Warsi

Mere tauheen krke 
Kab tak 
Reh loge ae zalim... 
Suna hai waqt 
Apka jane.. Wala hai.. 💚 

@__loveeffects #story #men #girls #life #amazing #lovestory #gainlove #india #english #hindi #friends #lovestory #badstory #fakestory

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification