tags

Best Texting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Texting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 10 Followers
  • 34 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"It all started with a chatting when, I was alone. You got entertained with my silly fights over texts and emojis. I believed it was caring from you. But for you, I was just a random contact for fun."

It all started with a chatting when, I was alone.
You got entertained with my
silly fights over texts and emojis.
I believed it was caring from you.
But for you, I was just a 
random contact for fun.

#chatting #Texting #Broken #obsession #Life #dinakarreddy #nojotoenglish

22 Love

"Calling, texting, meeting a person for no reason shows how relax, happy, best you feel being with that person -the roomwriter"

Calling, texting, meeting a person for no reason shows how relax, happy, best you feel being with that person

-the roomwriter

#nojoto #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #nojototales #Life #Person #Happy #calling #Texting #meeting #Noreason

12 Love
1 Share

"We are not addicted to texting😍...... We are addicted to the person we are texting... 😍....."

We are not addicted to texting😍......
We are addicted to the person we are texting... 😍.....

#gurujikagyan#Love#Motivation#
UpdateD_VersioN😍✌

29 Love
1 Share

"Dear love, That Saturday night when your message pop up on my phone screen. I panicked as you know i am a shy guy and suddenly you texted me after a long time. My breath stooped and throat became dry and a drop of sweat slide down from my forehead. I locked my phone without reading your message and started thinking about the good time we had together in past. that time i had tears in my eyes but i was smiling then i picked up my cell and with a fear i opened that notification, i closed my eyes and that message really make me cried. At that time i was not in the situation to have a chat with you. But now i want to tell you that my reply for that message is “i missed you.. too”. I hope you understand my situation. Thank you for being here mate"

Dear love,

That Saturday night when your message pop up on my phone screen. I panicked as you know i am a shy guy and suddenly you texted me after a long time. My breath stooped and throat became dry and a drop of sweat slide down from my forehead. I locked my phone without reading your message and started thinking about the good time we had together in past. that time i had tears in my eyes but i was smiling then i picked up my cell and with a fear i opened that notification, i closed my eyes and that message  really make me cried. At that time i was not in the situation to have a chat with you. But now i want to tell you that my reply for that message is “i missed you.. too”.

I hope you understand my situation. Thank you for being here mate

#Love #letter #mylove #reply #shy #onesidelove #nojoto #imissyou #Missing #Past #besttime #Texting #message

46 Love
1 Share

"Texting day in,day out? Attachment. Texting with more use of 'backspace key'? Broken. No texting?? Strong enough now."

Texting day in,day out?
Attachment. 

Texting with more use of 'backspace key'?
Broken. 

No texting??
Strong enough now.

#Nojoto #Quotes #Love #Nojoto_wordsmith

18 Love