Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontregret Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontregret Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dont love quotes, i dont care quotes, u dont love me, done meaning in hindi, dont care quotes,

• 7 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Priyank Jain

I have put my trust and you've pushed that as far as I can't go.  For all this there's only one thing you should know. 
I HAVE PUT MY TRUST AND YOU'VE PUSHED THAT AS FAR AS I CAN'T GO. #betrayal #karmabeliever #dontregret #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqenglish

lalitha sai

दिल में चूपा हुआ हर बात को आज कहा डालो...जो दिल में है वो लब्जो को बयां करदो..कल क्या होगा क्या पता..कहीं ऐसा ना हो जाए..जो दिल में है वो बात कहाने की  मौका ही ना मिले.. #kahidernaahojaye #dontregret #kahadaliye

arrey.oh.chachu

What's #thesecrettohappiness? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dontregret

read more
There Is No Secret To Happiness 
Just Don't Regret On Anything Simple 

#DontRegret What's #thesecrettohappiness? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

kiran savaria

Take risks 
Enhance yourself
Don't get caught up by anything
There is no second life 
 #dontgiveup #tryeverything #knowyourworth #believeinyourself #dontregret #letthefearvanish #nosecondchances

word weaver

Directly from the heart

Regret

We all have one regret or the other, but don't you dare regret about that you fell in love with your ex and he/she didn't turned out fine for you,Or that you are taking out time for yourself (you deserve that), or don't regret that you cutoff some unhealthy people out of your life even if they are family.Dont regret about your vulnerabilities and weaknesses, those are the one's which make you unique and most important never ever regret your failures, they are the most essential part of your life as they take you to right place and the right time. 
               -Tanishka Bhadauriya
         @write_as_wind

©word weaver #welove #regret #regrets #dontregret #dontgiveup #directlyfromtheheart #wordweaver #write_as_wind 

#welove

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification