Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best excerpts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best excerpts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love story excerpts, excerpts from books about life, poetry excerpts, good excerpts from books, beautiful excerpts from books,

• 5 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Blue Butterfly

Dedicated to each one of you with whom I collected these pearls of memories to store them in my treasure chest and above all, breathed 4 years of my life together. Countless stretches I have tried to sit down and drop few little lines about our engineering college days. Every single time I started, the narrative sounded cliché. Backspace was only the button which keystrokes could find forward. Subjects and characters were limitless but the melody and beats required for an effortless piece of ma #yourquote #yqbaba #excerpts #classmates #yqenglish #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #unfinishedjournal

read more
My Rendezvous with 46

(extract from an unfinished journal) Dedicated to each one of you with whom I collected these pearls of memories to store them in my treasure chest and above all, breathed 4 years of my life together.

Countless stretches I have tried to sit down and drop few little lines about our engineering college days. Every single time I started, the narrative sounded cliché. Backspace was only the button which keystrokes could find forward. Subjects and characters were limitless but the melody and beats required for an effortless piece of ma

CalmKazi

#thumbsizedstories #Ep20 One of my known acquaintance joined YourQuote recently. She had seen some of my works on my phone but never really put an effort into it until few weeks back. While surfing through a lot of posts and pages on the app, she questioned a very inherent and basic thing which intrigued me. Here is how the conversation went from interrogatory to poignant. She - Hey ! Something looks weird on the YQ Profiles I see Me - What's that ? #story #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #excerpts #Anecdote #microstory #calmkaziwrites

read more
I see the world as I write. #ThumbSizedStories #Ep20

One of my known acquaintance joined YourQuote recently. She had seen some of my works on my phone but never really put an effort into it until few weeks back. 
While surfing through a lot of posts and pages on the app, she questioned a very inherent and basic thing which intrigued me. Here is how the conversation went from interrogatory to poignant.

She - Hey ! Something looks weird on the YQ Profiles I see

Me - What's that ?

Nojoto English

Dear Writers, Today's task is to post or comment any of your favourite excerpts from your favourite poets, authors or anyone you read the most about. . Use tag #English #excerpts #Books #wordsmith

read more
 Dear Writers,

Today's task is to post or comment any of your favourite excerpts from your favourite poets, authors or anyone you read the most about.
Use tag #english #excerpts

Nojoto English

Dear Writers, Today's task is to post or comment any of your favourite excerpts from your favourite poets, authors or anyone you read the most about. . Use tag #wordsmith #excerpts

read more
Write your Favourite Excerpts written by your favorites Dear Writers,

Today's task is to post or comment any of your favourite excerpts from your favourite poets, authors or anyone you read the most about.
Use tag #wordsmith #excerpts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification