Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sweat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sweat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ok guys ready to sweat, it takes a lot of sweat, it takes sweat determination and hard work, it takes blood sweat and tears, the more you sweat in training,

• 81 Followers
  • 118 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

mute video

hot serial Actress srinikha Mia #srinikha #Sex #Navel #sweat #mia #hip #Curvy #Armpit #Mouth #erotica

read more
mute video

jignesh Swain

hardwork 🥵 #Athlete #Athletic #Sprint #Sprinter #hardwork #Runner #sweat #Motivation #viral #Like keshav Chauhan Pankaj Singh #Sports

read more
mute video

Srinivas

#sweat #work #workout Sweat hard, work harder. Sky is the limit. Never surrender. Hold your ground. Fear nothing. Blaze your dreams. Show your strength. #Motivational

read more
mute video

tmkoc comedy

#sweat ❤️😍😘😘😘 #Love

read more
mute video

mrq_manthan

mute video

Haseena Dudekula

The sweat and the tears,
took turns,
to bring a smile,
on the mother's face ! #sweat
#tears
#morher
#YQbaba
#haseezwoman

Haseena Dudekula

#sweat #tears #Dreams #yopowrimo #yqbaba PC: Vladimir Volegov

read more
the day...
tears gave way ...
to sweat...
it was only...
a matter of time...
she knew ...
her dream would...
come true ! 

#sweat
#tears
#dreams
#yopowrimo
#YQbaba
PC: Vladimir Volegov

Fairy Lights

It's just that i... See many people trying hard to get into the army every year... I see them shivering in the cold outside at night cause they couldn't get a shelter for the night. Even after all this struggle it's not necessary that they will get selected. And yet their lives are worth just a suicide bomber....? #PulwamaAttack #ValentinesDay #soldierslife #soldiers_tribute #youth #sweat #challengesoflife #servingmotherland

read more
I...am born and brought up in a place... 
Where, the youth of our country runs, with, every ounce of sweat in them... 
To...?  To get through the "Army Bharti"..
To get the chance to Serve and Protect their Motherland.. 
I, have seen ,the Enthusiasm in their eyes..
But.... What for? Is my question... 
To get mass bombed? 
To get killed without getting a chance to defend? 
To leave... The Day of Love tainted for life , for their own families? 
To die.... With other 39 fellow members ?
And most importantly... Without knowing that defending their own, motherland, turned out to be their,
Biggest Mistake...? 
 It's just that i... See many people trying hard to get into the army every year... I see them shivering in the cold outside at night cause they couldn't get a shelter for the night. Even after all this struggle it's not necessary that they will get selected. And yet their lives are worth just a suicide bomber....? #pulwamaattack #valentinesday #soldierslife #soldiers_tribute #youth #sweat #challengesoflife #servingmotherland

Swapnil Moon

Our sweat is the answer to all questions because most likely you don't sweat unnecessarily. #sweat #yqbaba #yqquotes #fillintheblank #struggle
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification