Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sucess Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sucess Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chanakya quotes in hindi for success, hard work is the key to success, perseverance is the key to success, motivational stories in hindi for success, motivational quotes in hindi on success,

• 606 Followers
  • 932 Stories

shruti

success in life is more important 👍✍ #Education #suvichar #Sucess #Life #Life_experience #viral #share #shaadi #Marriage

read more

roopali purohit

White The rags to riches stories, the great business ideas, the sucess, the bling but in all that we forget small wins 

I see so many stories of people winning making it big in thier life but lets talk about the wins that are smaller in the world but in thier own way they are the biggest ones.

I will talk about the wins I have come across in my day yo day life.

One woman in my office her husband died and she had three kids, she was totally Not aware of the world came out, worked become independent and settled all her three kids.

We take these wins for granted, because they happen daily but when we see a couple without anyone approval getting married and doing good in life.

Or we see a cousin who was a failure had done big in life and is doing good we tend to ignore those and search validation on social media. The big sucess stories takes all the fame.

We want the Instant stories but these smaller stories, the struggles it all takes time and its not as glamorus as we are used to see.

Yes sucess is glorious but have we ever had the patience of slow sucess

Lets hope we have that in future and do not ignore the small success.
#longform #storiesuntold #sucess #smallwins

©roopali purohit #Success #smallwin #smiles #life #goingon

Lidwin Kumari

Happy choudhhary

Naveen

Mr.Unknown

Sarah

Selciya Antony

#SunSet #Sucess

read more

Yuvraj Bhullar

#Sucess #viral