Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best itry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best itry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about last date to file itr, deadline for itr filing 2020, due date for itr ay 20-21, bas itr se kapdo ko mat mehkaye shayri 0, pat/nai as per latest itr,

• 73 Followers
  • 73 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ritu Dhangar

mute video

ಮೌನ

What do you try to do as a writer? #asawriter #aboutme #itry #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Swipe the tears of some people's
And try to forget my pains... What do you try to do as a writer? #asawriter #aboutme #itry #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

What do you try to do as a writer? #asawriter #aboutme #itry #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Express my thoughts 
In simple words
There lies my fulfillment 
To satisfy myself. What do you try to do as a writer? #asawriter #aboutme #itry #YourQuoteAndMine

Eva Paul

read more
portray the outer picture of  mind...the inner picture is a secret always... What do you try to do as a writer? #asawriter #aboutme #itry #YourQuoteAndMine

Prashant Kumar

read more
to write everything that society does not understand right now. And some people who do not speak their words to others raise their voice through this creation.And as a writer I would like to write everything that we want to bring into our life. Such as true love to a lover, true friend to a friend, good suggestion to a leader. There are some things that we want to see in our life. And this is the thing that I would like to extend to every person who is 
away from 
this.
 What do you try to do as a writer? #asawriter #aboutme #itry #YourQuoteAndMine

Lavish Goyal

What do you try to do as a writer? #asawriter #aboutme #itry #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
change thoughts of world and dream to create an idealistic society What do you try to do as a writer? #asawriter #aboutme #itry #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

What do you try to do as a writer? #asawriter #aboutme #itry #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
change thoughts of world and dream to create an idealistic society What do you try to do as a writer? #asawriter #aboutme #itry #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

Sonali Agrawal

read more
write all those feelings,
which are in my mind
& In my heart...
 What do you try to do as a writer? #asawriter #aboutme #itry #YourQuoteAndMine

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

read more
Convey my thoughts in the form of positive vibes ♥️ What do you try to do as a writer? #asawriter #aboutme #itry #YourQuoteAndMine

Mysterious

read more
express my feelings for you
in words 
and write all those feelings 
which I never ever could say you on face ! What do you try to do as a writer? #asawriter #aboutme #itry #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification