Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Allah_bless_you Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Allah_bless_you Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about allah love shayari in hindi, allah love shayari in english, shayari love allah, poetry thanks to allah, allah ka shukar hai shayari,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Mian SalmaN

Fakhra Waheed

Mistakes are the things which are common in awl. We all do mistakes in some way...but there are very few people who get the lesson from the past and mistakes! I have also done "Uncountable Ones" And I am glad that They made me a better person indeed... I want to confess that in past I always thought that I AM NOTHING...I gave importance to less important persons, I preferred their views about me instead of believing in myself, I forgot to listen my voice in the noise of people... But Someday I r #Quote #Allah_bless_you #Dedicated_to_Fakhra_Api #Self_Love_is_the_thing_after_having_the_Love_of_ALLAH #MyLifeBlunders

read more
I always thought that I AM NOTHING. I gave importance to less important persons, I preferred their views about me instead of believing in myself, I forgot to listen my voice in the noise of people.

#MyLifeBlunders Mistakes are the things which are common in awl. We all do mistakes in some way...but there are very few people who get the lesson from the past and mistakes!
I have also done "Uncountable Ones"
And I am glad that They made me a better person indeed...
I want to confess that in past I always thought that I AM NOTHING...I gave importance to less important persons, I preferred their views about me instead of believing in myself, I forgot to listen my voice in the noise of people...
But Someday I r

Roohan

#dad #Missing #recovery #Allah_bless_you #come_back_to_soon #Emotion #Family 1 #moments #Love #Roohaniyat #R_R We're one family papa 😭 come back to us without you we're incomplete 😭😭😭 Roohaniyat..... #story

read more
𝓐 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓮𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓾𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴
 𝓷𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓾𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝓰𝓾𝓲𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝔀𝓼 𝓾𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 #Dad #missing #recovery #Allah_bless_you #come_back_to_soon #emotion #Family #1 #Moments #love #Roohaniyat #R_R

We're one family papa 😭 come back to us without you we're incomplete 😭😭😭

Roohaniyat.....

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification