Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kuchkuchhotahain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kuchkuchhotahain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kuchh to gadbad hai, socho na kuch to status, kuch dil se shayari, jayega jab yahan se kuchh bhi na paas hoga lyrics, jo kuch nahi karte wo kamal karte hai,

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Seema Sharma

दोस्ती से ज्यादा प्यार कही नही होता ....क्यों की जो सच्चे दोस्त होते है वही सच्ची मोहब्बत समझ सकते है as srk rightly said in #kuchkuchhotahain ; #साथी #seemuneha #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqhindiwriters #mywritingmywords #mywritingmythoughts

read more
अपनी थोड़ी थोड़ी बातों से वो मुझे 
इतना तो जरूर समझ आ जाते हैं....
की मेरी टेढ़ी-मेढ़ी बातों से वो यूंही नही मुस्कुराते हैं....
जताते नही है वो भी मेरी तरह पर बेहद मोहब्बत तो 
वो भी मुझसे बिना कहे भी बखूबी निभाते हैं..... दोस्ती से ज्यादा प्यार कही नही होता ....क्यों की जो सच्चे दोस्त होते है वही सच्ची मोहब्बत समझ सकते है as srk rightly said in #kuchkuchhotahain ;
#साथी #seemuneha #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqhindiwriters #mywritingmywords #mywritingmythoughts

Mahima Jain

#YQMemesRoadto25k. 🏁🏎 🎥It's #anupamkher from the movie #kuchkuchhotahain. 🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1265. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When Crush says I like someone and You think it's you :- 
 #YQMemesRoadto25k. 🏁🏎

🎥It's #AnupamKher from the movie #KuchKuchHotaHain. 

🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1265. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine 
Collaborating with YQ Memes

sanjana Bhardwaj

Meet #ArchanaPuranSingh and #sharukhkhan from the movie #kuchkuchhotahain 😍 🎉Collab on this #FilmyMeme and make your multiple entries to #YQMT210. #20yearsofKuchKuchHotaHai at #YQMeme 💟 💥 Avoid Plagiarism. Get. Set. Celebrate. 😁🙌🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
"Bin phere hum tere"
😂🤣😋😉😄😅😃 Meet #ArchanaPuranSingh and #SharukhKhan from the movie #KuchKuchHotaHain 😍
🎉Collab on this #FilmyMeme and make your multiple entries to #YQMT210.
#20yearsofKuchKuchHotaHai at #YQMeme 💟
💥 Avoid Plagiarism.
Get. Set. Celebrate. 😁🙌🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine

Bindu Manchikalapudi

#Bindu #b #anjali #kuchkuchhotahain love life

read more
Dear Anjali of kuch kuch hota hai!

I hope you are happy with what you had wished for. Everyone remember you as a "Tomboy". But, I think you are the bestest friend everyone should get. That shine on your face when Rahul told "Pyaar dosthi hai". That moment you understood that you are in love with your bestfriend. I know what you have gone through when Rahul ignored you on the dance floor. Somehow you managed to smile but the pain in your eyes says it all. The way you tried to change your individuality for him, it shows how madly you loved him. 

You were devastated when you realized that his "I love you" wasn't for you. I remember telling your mother - "Pyaar tho meine kar liya maa! Phir se nai ho payega!". That hit me hard. How did you manage to not bring self-respect between love and friendship! Loving someone unconditionally without any expectations for 8 years is enough to tell the world how lucky Rahul is, to have you in his life. You did wish for Rahul upon shooting star. And it came true. I'm sure you now believe in true love! #bindu #B #anjali #kuchkuchhotahain #love #life

Mir Sohail

#YQMemesRoadto25k. 🏁🏎 🎥It's #anupamkher from the movie #kuchkuchhotahain. 🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1265. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
One upon a time
S.P College 
Hostel Nights
❤❤❤😋😋😋😋 #YQMemesRoadto25k. 🏁🏎

🤘Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1265. 

srilatha lion

Meet #ArchanaPuranSingh and #sharukhkhan from the movie #kuchkuchhotahain 😍 🎉Collab on this #FilmyMeme and make your multiple entries to #YQMT210. #20yearsofKuchKuchHotaHai at #YQMeme 💟 💥 Avoid Plagiarism. Get. Set. Celebrate. 😁🙌🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
दीवाना बनने का सही रास्ता Meet #ArchanaPuranSingh and #SharukhKhan from the movie #KuchKuchHotaHain 😍
💥 Avoid Plagiarism.
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

Anuj Jain

read more
The news of the class bully getting a belting from the class teacher in front of the whole class  told by your friend when you were absent that day. #YQMemesRoadto25k. 🏁🏎

Siddarth

Meet #ArchanaPuranSingh and #sharukhkhan from the movie #kuchkuchhotahain 😍 🎉Collab on this #FilmyMeme and make your multiple entries to #YQMT210. #20yearsofKuchKuchHotaHai at #YQMeme 💟 💥 Avoid Plagiarism. Get. Set. Celebrate. 😁🙌🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes after ages!!! ✌️🏻

read more
Mere piche peeli shirt me jab kuch bhi nahi
hosakta malum hoke bhi right wali ko line
maarra hai dekho.. Yahi pyar hai😁😁😁 Meet #ArchanaPuranSingh and #SharukhKhan from the movie #KuchKuchHotaHain 😍
💥 Avoid Plagiarism.
Collaborating with YQ Memes after ages!!! ✌️🏻

Roohi Bhargava

Open for collab. Just for Fun.✌ You may extend it.💝 By adding your #kuchkuchhotahain moment to it.😁 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Prasheek Patel 😂

read more
यों ना हौले से मुस्काया करो,
दिल धड़कता है, कुछ कुछ होता है।  Open for collab.
Just for Fun.✌
You may extend it.💝
By adding your #KuchKuchHotaHain moment to it.😁

#yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Prasheek Patel
😂

Rishi K

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1748. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #Kajol #kuchkuchhotahain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
khana banane ka weekend me waada karke, waada tod dena

wife -
29.8.20 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple  #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1748. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 😹
#Kajol #KuchKuchHotaHain #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification