Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best oyster Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best oyster Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about prairie oyster did you fall in love with me, oyster and pearl, world will be your oyster, the world is your oyster meaning 170, oyster meaning in hindi,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dipa Rani G.

Suffering is like sand in oyster.
After years pass, the experience and learning turn into a valuable pearl to treasure. #suffering  #love #learning #experience  #oyster #sand

Komal Sharma Gupta

Emerald seas of thoughts
with words as oysters 
to seek.
A world beckons. A new world.
89/365
#365days365quotes  #tejaswiniaura #seas #oyster 
#wordstohearts #yqbaba #yourquote #newworld

Swati Priyadarshini

Let this Pearl live in the Oyster of your Heart! #yqbaba #oyster #Pearl #Moon love #Collab #yqdidi

read more
I don't have a millions of excuses
To give, when the moon will come
To me, pondering his lost stars,
Which I had plucked from the 
Night sky a day before.
As,
Today, I just made my arms open,
While diving deep into the ocean.

But, 
I got an advice to share with him,
"Hey Moon, just don't always run
Behind your lost stars,
Be the Oyster, 
And make the Pearl live in you...!" Let this Pearl live in the Oyster of your Heart!
#yqbaba #oyster #pearl #moon #love #collab #yqdidi

Shahana Parveen

A pearl in the oyster
 is like 
a foetus in the womb 

Protected from the dusty world  #pearl
#oyster
#foetus
#womb
#YQ
#YQbaba
#arthub
#boost_thyself

Kartik Prajapat

Not again you can bring back the liveliest how the big bang was. when the only space stretched in nothingness for the incipiency of infinite. the time, #Stars #perspective #Kae #oyster #YOUNIVERSE #pulseinfinity #bornstar

read more
• read in the caption  •     
Not again 
you can bring back the liveliest 
how the big bang was. 
when the only 

space stretched in nothingness 
for the incipiency of infinite. the time,

Krishnadasi Sanatani

An oyster creates a pearl out of a grain of sand. The grain of sand irritates the oyster. In response, the oyster creates a smooth, protective coating that covers the sand and provides relief. This protective coating is a beautiful pearl. For an oyster, an irritant becomes the seed for something new and beautiful.

©Sunayana jasmine #know 
#Knowledge 
#Love 
#Inspiration 
#thought 
#oyster 
#reading 
#Book

Muzaffar@mirza

#Pearl #oyster

read more
People "Every rain drop is not equally lucky to become #pearl in the mouth of #oyster"... 
You know what, pearl formation is the combined beauty of rain drop and oyster.. I mean pearl can't come into existence if one of them is missing

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification