Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best arthub Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best arthub Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is life ka hindi arth, jijibisha ka kya arth hai, dakiyanusi ka kya arth hai, romantic shabd ka arth kya hai, upeksha ka kya arth hai,

• 67 Followers
  • 3362 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ankit Mayank

#पहेली Thank you sooo much Varsha Nehra for nominating me in this wonderful challenge. Not as good as yours but I hope it serves the purpose. 😅 #जिंदगी #प्यार #मुलाकात #दिल #टूटा #सवेरा #Puzzle Life Love #Morning #yqbaba #yqdidi #yopowrimo #boostthyself #arthub #yqtales

read more
कुछ यूं उलझे थे जिंदगी की पहेलियाँ सुलझाने में हम
कि खुद का होश ही ना रहा

कुछ यूं चला था मुलाकातों का सिलसिला उनसे
कि दिल पर काबू ही ना रहा

फिर जब टूटा दिल, टूटे सपने और टूटे हम
तब मानो थम सी गयी थी ये जिंदगी

और थक कर चूर हुए थे जिंदगी की इस जद्दोजहद से हम
पर आँख थी कि कमबख्त फिर भी ना लगी

फिर तुम आए प्यार की बाती लिए
और सवेरा कब हुआ मानो पता ही ना चला #पहेली
Thank you sooo much Varsha Nehra for nominating me in this wonderful challenge. Not as good as yours but I hope it serves the purpose. 😅 

#जिंदगी #प्यार #मुलाकात #दिल #टूटा #सवेरा #Puzzle #Life #Love #Morning #YQBaba #YQDidi #YoPoWriMo #BoostThyself #ArtHub #YQTales

Ankit Mayank

From being punctual to being late everyday, I grew up. From attending prayers to eating other's tiffins' during it, I grew up. From learning ABC to screaming Aye, 'BC', I grew up. From "Chup kyu rahta hai" to "Chup karja BC", I grew up. From being attentive to bunking classes, I grew up. From secretly gazing at crush to being lovers, I grew up. From wearing ID cards to writing my name on visitor's book, I grew up. From crying on the first day of school to leaving it with teary eyes , I grew up. #Memories #School #yqbaba #yqtales #boostthyself #SchoolDays #yopowrimo #tpmd #BTtalks #arthub

read more
During the attendance in my school

"Yes Sir"
"Yes Sir"
"Yes Sir"

"Present Sir", I said.
A rebel was born in the backbenches. From being punctual to being late everyday, I grew up.
From attending prayers to eating other's tiffins' during it, I grew up.
From learning ABC to screaming Aye, 'BC', I grew up.
From "Chup kyu rahta hai" to "Chup karja BC", I grew up.
From being attentive to bunking classes, I grew up.
From secretly gazing at crush to being lovers, I grew up.
From wearing ID cards to writing my name on visitor's book, I grew up.
From crying on the first day of school to leaving it with teary eyes , I grew up.

Ankit Mayank

Take a pledge : Adopt a child. Adopting a child might not change the world but for that child, the world will change for sure. 😊 #adoption #Child #Hope #give #HUmanity Love Life #world #Change #yqbaba #yqdidi #boostthyself #yopowrimo #arthub #tpmd #BTtalks

read more
Give LOVE
Give HOPE
Give LIFE
Help the HUMANITY
Adopt a CHILD Take a pledge : Adopt a child. Adopting a child might not change the world but for that child, the world will change for sure. 😊

#Adoption #Child #Hope #Give #Humanity #Love #Life #World #Change #YQBaba #YQDidi #BoostThyself #YoPoWriMo #Arthub #TPMD #BTTalks

Ankit Mayank

Thank you the nomination Shweta Jagwani. Sorry for being too late. 😅 I hope it serves. #Mkh #mohabbat #aashiqi #aas #yqbaba #yqdidi #yopowrimo #arthub #boostthyself

read more
सुनो मोहब्बत खत्म जरूर हुई है

पर हमारी आस और आशिक़ी नहीं। Thank you the nomination Shweta Jagwani. Sorry for being too late. 😅 I hope it serves.

#mkh #mohabbat #aashiqi #aas #YQBaba #YQDidi #YoPoWriMo #Arthub #BoostThyself

Ankit Mayank

"The Mirror" "Not this time Aditi. Not again." "Try to understand Shreya I am in a mess right now. I have too many stuffs to figure out right now. I can't go." Aditi tried explaining her situation but Shreya was too stubborn to listen. "I know everything that is going on around you. Darling you need a break. Let's go now. You can't break the promise we did to ourselves last year". Aditi took a big sigh and nodded her head. "Goaaaa we are coming." Shreya started screaming and da #Travel #Thriller #Ghost #friends #yqbaba #boostthyself #recall #yopowrimo #tshirt #longtime #arthub #LookAtMy #NextIsYou

read more
"And then while she was leaving, Aditi noticed a quote imprinted on the back of the T-shirt, as if it was soaked in blood. "NEXT IS YOU" it read!"                  "The Mirror"

"Not this time Aditi. Not again." "Try to understand Shreya I am in a mess right now. I have too many stuffs to figure out right now. I can't go." Aditi tried explaining her situation but Shreya was too stubborn to listen. "I know everything that is going on around you. Darling you need a break. Let's go now. You can't break the promise we did to ourselves last year". Aditi took a big sigh and nodded her head. "Goaaaa we are coming." Shreya started screaming and da

Ankit Mayank

A smoker doesn't die a natural death. He/she suicides. A mass suicide indeed. Slowly killing the persons who love them. Gifting them a life with sufferings, pain and tears. #stopsmoking #smokingkills #smoking #cancer Love #Memories #yqbaba #yqdidi #boostthyself #arthub #BTtalks

read more
It WAS a perfect love triangle.

She loved him
He loved smoking
Cancer loved him back

And NOW all she has got is his memories! A smoker doesn't die a natural death. He/she suicides. A mass suicide indeed. Slowly killing the persons who love them. Gifting them a life with sufferings, pain and tears. #StopSmoking #SmokingKills

#Smoking #Cancer #Love #Memories #YQBaba #YQDidi #BoostThyself #ArtHub #BTTalks

Ankit Mayank

अजीब दस्तूर है मोहब्बत की भी यारों
जब बेवफाई करो तो रोते है और
जब वफ़ा करो तो रुलाते है #दस्तूर #वफ़ा #मोहब्बत #बेवफाई #दर्द #Love #Betrayal #Pain #YQBaba #YQDidi #BoostThyself #Arthub #BTTalks

Ankit Mayank

We both were like
The Sun
And the Moon

My love was consistent
Like the Sun
And yours,
Depended on mood! #YQBaba #BoostThyself #BTTalks #Arthub #Love #Sun #Moon #Consistent

Ankit Mayank

असली वफ़ा तो तुम्हारी यादों ने दिखाई ऐ "दिलनशी"
तुम चली गई पर उसने आज भी मुझे जकड़ के रखा है

पर आजादी का हक तो एक परिंदे का भी होता है ना। #त्रिवेणी #गुलजार साहब #वफ़ा #यादें #परिंदे #YQBaba #YQDidi #BoostThyself #ArtHub #BTTTalks

Ankit Mayank

You,
Came into my life
Like a sunshine 
Feeding daisies
And nourishing the soul

You,
Gave me hope
Blossomed me with love
And made me believe 
That I deserved to be loved

But then why did,
You,
Give me this gift of betrayal
Left me hopeless and helpless
And surrounded me with this darkness

A darkness so deep
That made my soul
A prisoner of you
Prisoned in this cage of flesh

But I always believed in miracles
The sun will rise again
In the North or South
And you will come back again
To fill this void in heart
Again!! #YQBaba #BoostThyself #Arthub #Love #Sunshine #Betrayal #Soul #Hope #Broken #Miracle
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification