Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LukaChuppi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LukaChuppi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pyar ki luka chuppi, rakheya luka ke tenu dil de makan vich lyrics, yaar ki luka chuppi, rakhla luka ke tenu lyrics, rakhla luka ke tenu,

• 27 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nirtya Krishna

mute video

Prakhar Patsariya

It's #kartikaaryan from the movie #LukaChuppi. 😉 ✍Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT318 and make us #rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my friends and I were actually going for a trip.  It's #KartikAaryan from the movie #LukaChuppi. 😉
✍Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT318 and make us #Rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

rajat gupta

It's #kartikaaryan from the movie #LukaChuppi. 😉 ✍Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT318 and make us #rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When Pados wali aunty see's u with any girl

It's #KartikAaryan from the movie #LukaChuppi. 😉
✍Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT318 and make us #Rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ritz

Rough Translation: You better not get too excited. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #kritisanon #LukaChuppi #kartikaaryan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1562. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When we are planning for Goa trip with friends and everything goes as per plan for a while with everyone excited 

That eventually unsuccessful trip to us be like-
 Rough Translation: You better not get too excited.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KritiSanon #LukaChuppi #KartikAaryan #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1562. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchismita Sengupta

Rough Translation: Why are you interrupting? Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #LukaChuppi #kartikaaryan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1547. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
*Arnab Goswami to his Panelists
Every Night* Rough Translation: Why are you interrupting?

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #LukaChuppi #KartikAaryan #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1547. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine

Safia Tehseen

It's #kartikaaryan from the movie #LukaChuppi. 😉 ✍Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT318 and make us #rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes ab ni bologe sharma ki k lrke se kuch sikh😒...by the way...just a meme😂😂😂😂

read more
when gupta ji ki larki run away with sharma ji ka larka.

relatives: It's #KartikAaryan from the movie #LukaChuppi. 😉
Collaborating with YQ Memes ab ni bologe sharma ki k lrke se kuch sikh😒...by the way...just a meme😂😂😂😂

Siddarth

It's #kartikaaryan from the movie #LukaChuppi. 😉 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT336 and make us #rofl. 😹😹 Template credits: Tanmay Sinha 🎉 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes I think I am getting taste of my own medicine here!! #yqbaba

read more
When people who asked me to not to quit YQ quit themselves, inner me be like..  It's #KartikAaryan from the movie #LukaChuppi. 😉
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT336 and make us #Rofl. 😹😹 

Template credits: Tanmay Sinha 🎉 #YourQuoteAndMine

I think I am getting taste of my own medicine here!!

Rishi K

🤖Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #LukaChuppi #kartikaaryan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1551. Get. Set. Meme it! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me before going on a date
16.8.20 🤖Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #LukaChuppi #KartikAaryan #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1551.   

Get. Set. Meme it!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishi K

Rough Translation: Madam there's a limit to bargain. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #kartikaaryan #kritisanon #LukaChuppi #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1555. Get. Set. Meme it! 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
bas kar pagli ab rulayegi kya

free me lejaa Rough Translation: Madam there's a limit to bargain.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KartikAaryan #KritiSanon #LukaChuppi #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1555. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine

साहस

Rough Translation: Madam there's a limit to bargain. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #kartikaaryan #kritisanon #LukaChuppi #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1555. Get. Set. Meme it! 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes Collaborating with Raghav Yadav

read more
जब साड़ियों की दुकान में आप जूते कम दाम वाले मांगते हो तब Rough Translation: Madam there's a limit to bargain.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KartikAaryan #KritiSanon #LukaChuppi #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1555. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 💥 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Raghav Yadav
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification