Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writerloves Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writerloves Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

sushil kumar

"एक रिश्ता "

एक रिश्ता चाहता हूँ जिसमें तुम और में एक दूसरे से प्यार 

तो बहुत करे पर एक  relationship की तरह नही

जिस रिश्ते में हम एक दूसरे को  respect करे बिना

Relationship में रहे एक दूसरे की फिक्र करे 

जरूरत के time एक दूसरे के साथ रहे 

जरूरी नही हर रोज बात हो 

पर जितनी भी बात हो  special हो 

आज की तरह वो relationship रहा कर 

kiss hug करने का शोक नही करता में……

एक ऐसा रिश्ता जहाँ तुम जिंदगी भर 

जहाँ तुम साथ रहने का वादा कर सको

एक भरोसा दिला सको

ऐसी loyalty चाहता हु जो हमे दूर रख कर भी

हमारे riste को बचाए रखे , हा एक सुलज हुआ 

से रिश्ता चाहने वाला लड़का हु में😣☹️

©sushil kuma #love❤ #heartbroken💔feel #Rishta #writer #lovepoetry #lovepoem #lovepoetry❤️ #writerloves 

#lovebirds

Pre_musafir

TRUST...!!
I'm in that stage of life where I'm again unknown as I was that time when I was born by a woman. That time I was just in need of her help, her support, her warm, her nourishment and her lap to grow, to learn everything which may or may not help me but I have to learn. Similarly I'm again with same situation but this time age is not same, experiences are not same, people change according to time and time also change accordingly. I've lots of choices to pass this life as normally people do after getting failed time to time but my dreams, my past and my family background didn't allowing me to die as 99% people die. I know everything has his end date, either me or obstacles. Which is in between of my dream, my wisdom and my Destination. I've lost lots of thing like Money , Name, Some Relatives, Fame, Identity, Friends, My Hometown, lots of things in one list but I didn't loose my habit of 'TRUST".

Dear,
                              Yet I didn't hopping that you will be Loyal or Transparent to me but my hearts say go with her, she is a female, she feels like a woman, and she also think of you as your mother did. I really don't know how I approached you to be my soul without being a part of my life, and hopefully your answer is the same. I thanked to God lots of time and I prayed to have some different experience this time. I'm not that who promise to give or make because I believe in working together, but I promise to save your dignity and your reputation in safer side always. Lots of messages are still pending in my heart and mind for you but this is also enough to explain what I faced or what I think with you.

-Shreyaag Trust yet killed me always but it's my last try.
#shreyaag #silentshreyaag #writerslife #writerscommunity #writers #writerlove #writerword #lovefailure #writersofinstagram #writerloves

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification