Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Buried Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Buried Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about buried meaning in hindi, my dreams are all dead and buried lyrics, my dreams are all dead and buried, my dreams are dead and buried, buried meaning in english,

• 20 Followers
  • 61 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

बख़्शी डायरी

You buried your worthiness 
alive with your passion.. #yqbaba 
#buried 
#alive 
#passion 
#worthiness 
#yourquote

Sakshi Vashist

I've buried parts of my soul
In the books I've read
Read them
To reach me #findme #buried #soul #search

Priyanka Kanwar

Night time is the best time, look at the sky...
If u see the falling star then,dont wonder why.. 
Moon seperates the falling star from the sky...

Close ur eyes and make a wish that are already buried within one's  heart.... #nighttime #fallingstar #prnkquote #memories #buried #yqbaba #yqdidi

Suparas Jain

... a half buried face having deep scar marks seems like someone had killed her brutally,a girl of about six years ,her scream is enough haunting let to feel me bathed in sweat pool. Who's she? I mummered fearly but I let this go as a dream that i may dreamt because those days I was fond of watching horror and terrifying movies and serials but It wasn't all I were thinking and I happened once again when I was sleeping in my room, but this time not in my dreams but infront of me behind curtains #yqbaba #mystery #Buried #Nostalgia #sajalsays #readcaption #RIBN

read more
Episode 1

It was hard for me to focus on studies as well as in other activities,
as I felt I was getting aparted from myself and there was something else blanketed my mind and spirit and wanting me to to engross in something someone won't willing or ever try to negotiate self at the thriller cost of fear.
I tried alot to get rid of everything strange that was happening like avoiding time to spend alone and tries to be in circle of either friends or family like always there should be someone around me so i can avoid my lonilyness and attraction to watch horror movies took jeer of me.but i kept feeling like a kinda power magnetically wants me to spend time in blank inside and outside.
But however it was terryfieng enough that i felt myself uncontrollable sometimes and feels suffociated finding people around me so i made my mind putting strong beliefs that it's only me who decides what should I do or what should happen to me so one day after watering plants in dusk I seated on a chair in my balcony and
try to set some personal preferences for the better me but something that altered my emotions and mentation me is that face I was continually dreaming since eleven days..

#readcaption ... a half buried face having deep scar marks seems like someone had killed her brutally,a girl of about six years ,her scream is enough haunting let to feel me bathed in sweat pool.
Who's she? I mummered fearly but I let this go as a dream that i may dreamt because  those days I was fond of watching horror and terrifying movies and serials but It wasn't all I were thinking and I happened once again when I was sleeping in my room, but this time not in my dreams but infront of me behind curtains

Suparas Jain

Ring in the buried nutshell. (A hideous enigma) A horror thriller. Preface A dire story of a boy grew in modern family if Ahemdabad who is quite like other intellectuals didn't believe in anything that he'd never saw or else takes it as fiction. but one day something terrifying had happened enough to alter his mind to believe in delusion he'd never thought of, but he was mazed into it and surviving all those facts would become hardened for him to lead a normal life back like b #yqbaba #mystery #Buried #Nostalgia #sajalsays #RIBN

read more
Preface 

A dire story of a boy grew in modern family of Ahemdabad who is quite like other intellectuals didn't believe in anything that he'd never saw or else takes it as fiction.
but one day something terrifying had happened enough to alter his mind to believe in delusion he'd never thought of, but he was mazed into it and surviving all those facts would become hardened for him to lead a normal life back like before.but after when it continues for some time, daksh decided not to give up and solve the strange mystry of dead girl.
So lets see do Daksh paased his ordeal test?
Or engrossed within nostalgic story inked into blood on the pages of cabalistic diary and hunted by crossing canon by making things more messy and spooky putting his own efforts in order to feel enthusiastic and adventurous feeling?
Let's break the nutshell and figure out the buried truth... Ring in the buried nutshell.
(A hideous enigma)
A horror thriller.

Preface 
A dire story of a boy grew in modern family if Ahemdabad who is quite like other intellectuals didn't believe in anything that he'd never saw or else takes it as fiction.
but one day something terrifying had happened enough to alter his mind to believe in delusion he'd never thought of, but he was mazed into it and surviving all those facts would become hardened for him to lead a normal life back like b

Arpita Hazra

#Collab Challenge There are somethings we bury when we move on to find new pleasures and chase new passions. Collab with me on: #Buried #buriedpast :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
HE burried HER childhood,
With his LUST.. just to quench his thirst!!  #Collab Challenge

There are somethings we bury when we move on to find new pleasures and chase new passions. Collab with me on: #buried
#buriedpast

:) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Monika Gadhvana

दिल की अलमारी मे जो था दफन, आँखोंने कर दिया सब बयां। #bury #Buried #Eyes #Heart #enlighten #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
There was a Cupboard
Of Words
"BURIED"
Deep Inside
The "HEART"
But "EYES"
Enlighten'em All.
 दिल की अलमारी मे जो था दफन,
आँखोंने कर दिया सब बयां।

#bury #buried #eyes #heart #enlighten #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

Sherlock Doyle

No matter how long I pounded on the lid. Alternate: Turns out, I hid the bodies really well. How does the #silenceofthenight sound like? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Body #Police #backyard #dead #Buried #Murder

read more
                                              death.

This morning the police found five bodies in my Mom's backyard.

But they still haven't found mine.
 No matter how long I pounded on the lid.

Alternate: Turns out, I hid the bodies really well.

How does the #silenceofthenight sound like?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sherlock Doyle

And that's when the other bells started ringing too. #Death #Buried #Coffin #Bell #Ring #kill #kerosene #Fire

read more
He was buried yesterday.

However, the bell attached to his coffin started ringing today.

So I poured some kerosene down the tube and put the string on fire.
 And that's when the other bells started ringing too.

#death #buried #coffin #bell #ring #kill #kerosene #fire

Sherlock Doyle

The coffin is the elevator to hell. #Collab & share what #beingalive means to you through a poem. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #devil #Buried #dirt #Coffin #buriedalive

read more
                    is the best gift I could've asked for. But now that seems like a curse as I find myself buried, alive.

The sound of the dirt hitting the
coffin lid sure is giving me a
panic attack. But that's nothing compared to the horror of that tapping sound I hear
on my coffin,
                      from below.

The coffin is the elevator to hell.

#Collab & share what #beingalive means to you through a poem. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification