tags

Best Confession Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Confession Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about confession meaning, confession meaning in hindi, confession meaning in telugu.

• 173 Followers
  • 292 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Seriously you are someone whom, I was waiting for.... I don't wanna lose you, for sure... Forget about the future,I really want to spend my present with heart core... May be I couldn't express my feelings better than you, but baby I really love you more.."

Seriously you are someone whom,
 I was waiting for.... 
I don't wanna lose you, for sure...
Forget about the future,I really want to spend my present with heart core...
May be I couldn't express my feelings better than you,
 but baby I really love you more..

#Confession #Love #express #nojoto #nojotowriters #nojotocommunity #writersnetwork #writerscommunity #Present #Thoughts

14 Love
1 Share

"There's always a haunting day in everyones Life that either destroyed their Peace or gave them eternal Joy !!!"

There's always a haunting day in everyones Life
that either destroyed their Peace
or gave them eternal Joy !!!

#Nojotolovequotes #nojotopoem #instawriter #NojotoWriter #departedsoul #Pain #HeartBreak #foreveralone #Loneliness #Confession

31 Love

"From, A Walk To Remember To, I Too Have a Love Story, And, now— Can Love Happen Twice with the Same Person!! I've a fountain of never ending memories with You, that is still fresh like morning flowers! I can spent hours with You just by being beside You with or without talking with or without holding You and, yet feel complete! Love aint only a confession its when you wait silently its when you Trust them its when you see them and, you get a spark in your soul! Its when you can't imagine your life without them and still set them free to live their life! Its when their Happiness becomes your priority! Its when there is no Confession and still, a silent Confession!!"

From, A Walk To Remember
To, I Too Have a Love Story,
And, now—
Can Love Happen Twice with the Same Person!!
I've a fountain of never ending memories with You,
that is still fresh like morning flowers!
I can spent hours with You
just by being beside You
with or without talking
with or without holding You
and, yet feel complete!
Love aint only a confession
its when you wait silently
its when you Trust them
its when you see them
and, you get a spark in your soul!
Its when you can't imagine your life without them and still set them free to live their life!
Its when their Happiness becomes your priority!
Its when there is no Confession
and still, a silent Confession!!

#Confession #Love #Life #priority #nojoto #nojotopoems #Emotions #foreverus #Happiness

22 Love
2 Share

"#SachKahu मोहब्बत तो एक ही दफा होती है ...वो तो हो चुकी ! अब तो सब मजाक ही चल रहा है ज़िन्दगी में यारों !"

#SachKahu 

मोहब्बत तो एक ही दफा होती है ...वो तो हो चुकी !
अब तो सब मजाक ही चल रहा है ज़िन्दगी में यारों !

#Confession#lovelife

17 Love

"when one morning you wake up and you don't find me, when you call me and i don't answer, when you text me and it doesn't deliver, always remember, my endless care for you i may be anywhere but 'You' shall be always with me and i know a little part of me will always be with you !!"

when one morning you wake up
and you don't find me,
when you call me
and i don't answer,
when you text me
and it doesn't deliver,
always remember, 
my endless care for you
i may be anywhere
but 'You' shall be always with me
and i know a little part of me 
will always be with you !!

#Nojotolovequotes #nojotopoem #instawriter #NojotoWriter #departedsoul #Pain #HeartBreak #foreveralone #Loneliness #Confession

21 Love