Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sweetgirl Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sweetgirl Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good night sweet dreams i love you quotes, love is sweet, short and sweet love quotes, i love you sweet, sweet love you,

• 19 Followers
  • 66 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Spe6ial_

mute video

Tajinder Singh

mute video

Arun Singh

mute video

Sanjeev Kumawat

mute video

ICON CREATIONS

#Attitude #sweetgirl ❤‍🩹✨ #ప్రేమ

read more
mute video

Anjali Anju

mute video

Good Things Entertainment

Follow for more 🔥🔥 #Beautiful #beautifulgirls #Dance #cutegirl #cute #sweetgirl #Love

read more
mute video

Tajinder Singh

mute video

Swapnil Moon

Only For Innocent.😜 Hope She Get It. #innocent #sweetgirl #lovely #GoodNight. Send good wishes selflessly. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to keep sleeping,
Just to see that innocent face 
expressing dreams. Only For Innocent.😜
Hope She Get It.
#innocent #sweetgirl #lovely #Goodnight. 
Send good wishes selflessly.
#yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

cressy adoline

Dear little sister, You are a kind, sweet girl shares some same features of my loving sista Jennifer Xavier , and I feel so happy to get to know a awesome sweet soul through my sista💖 You may be younger than me in age, But your thoughts are so mature and thoughtful 😇😇😇than me,and you know , before knowing about you, I thought you may be elder than me 😜 by reading your thoughts and also how you reply to me then, n my sisters testi for u ,😍😍😍😇😇😇 altogether made me to thought #yqbaba #Sisterhood #yqquotes #SisterLove #testimonial #sweetgirl #godsangel #fabwriter

read more
                 Dear little sister,

You are a kind, sweet girl shares some same features of my loving sista Jennifer Xavier , and I feel so happy to get to know a awesome sweet soul  through my sista💖

You may be younger than me in age,
But your thoughts are so mature and thoughtful 😇😇😇than me,and you know , before knowing about you, I thought you may be elder than me 😜 by reading your thoughts and also how you reply to me then, n my sisters testi for u ,😍😍😍😇😇😇 altogether made me to thought
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification